Page 180 of 378 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3774

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony516 View Post
    Thanks Bigmango. I was aware of that. What I can't understand is the stupidity of being able to post 'street named after Ireland's second biggest city' but not C**k St (Hint: Cock St is the wrong answer).
    Frantically Googles ''Cook Street''.

Reviews

I remember when I started on my 'journey' in this world there were lots of basement parlours in dublin where lovely working class dublin girls worked. Often the after chat was nearly as long as the session. I miss those days...........

3. The Following User Says Thank You to irdave For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (24-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    I remember when I started on my 'journey' in this world there were lots of basement parlours in dublin where lovely working class dublin girls worked. Often the after chat was nearly as long as the session. I miss those days...........
    I just about caught the tail end of that scene, place down lane Camden Ct & similar around town, remember it was nearly all Irish girls.

Do you ever wonder what became of those Dublin girls or where they went? Did they go off the scene & fade back into normal life etc? I do know a of a couple of them who went back into life, moved down the country etc, one would never ever think they worked in this industry. Fair play to them.

Reviews

Hopefully one day down the line people will be able to work in the industry without being stigmatized and won't have to hide it or attempt to erase it from their past, it's such a pity the world is this way - they should be proud of providing pleasure (and hopefully making decent money while doing so), what better service can you provide, imagine all the people they brought a bit of happiness to!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

GoneShooting (24-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    In Dublin magazine, the Golden Pages. Making the call, arranging the appointment then going into a place with not one clue what the girl would look like. A bit like visiting an Asian girl now. Went a few times to a place on Lower Leeson Street. Jesus that’s almost 30 years ago. Good days indeed.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powersupply For This Useful Post:

claremorris (24-01-23), GoneShooting (24-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Hopefully one day down the line people will be able to work in the industry without being stigmatized and won't have to hide it or attempt to erase it from their past, it's such a pity the world is this way - they should be proud of providing pleasure (and hopefully making decent money while doing so), what better service can you provide, imagine all the people they brought a bit of happiness to!
    We are in the age of only fans and online sex workers becoming a normal thing its only a matter of time before all sex workers become normalised

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LiamIrish For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (24-01-23)

11. Default

Anyone here try Dodo massage, advertises on here, new in dublin city??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone here try Dodo massage, advertises on here, new in dublin city??
    She has a heap of positive reviews from Cork, so I'm guessing she's very good - check out her video in the gallery to see if she's your type. I'd pay her a visit if I was nearer.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    She has a heap of positive reviews from Cork, so I'm guessing she's very good - check out her video in the gallery to see if she's your type. I'd pay her a visit if I was nearer.
    She has opted out of reviews.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    She has opted out of reviews.
    I humbly apologise to Sergio G - I was reading her reviews earlier and they were numerous and overwhelmingly positive. Weird that she has opted out now.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

Petros (24-01-23), robbie9 (24-01-23)