Page 350 of 378 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3780

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Levithrowaw View Post
    Hi new to this thread, my detective skills are not picking up these clues, if anyone can pm me the slang/terms/places/recommendations and etiquette, you are much appreciated good sirs
    Check your Private Messages box. Let you some info there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gobybicycle View Post
    Hey, time for the occasional "I'm new here" post - just looking for some clues to the place names. I've got my own favorites but always looking to branch out
    Sent to your Private Messages box.

3. Default

Anyone notice that the quality of the massage has gone down in fangs and broken pen. Girls are lovely but looks like with all the staff changes the massage element is lacking. The Brazilian girls in fangs used to give great massage as well as nice ending.

I agree. Was with Eva in fang’s recently, first time seeing her. Although she was gorgeous, I found the massage a bit middling and her almost completely detached during the finish.
    If I compare to my experiences with former girls there like Sammi, it’s a gulf in quality

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratchet For This Useful Post:

Dmac11 (28-01-24), robbie9 (29-01-24)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    I agree. Was with Eva in fang’s recently, first time seeing her. Although she was gorgeous, I found the massage a bit middling and her almost completely detached during the finish.
    If I compare to my experiences with former girls there like Sammi, it’s a gulf in quality
    Totally agree. There has been almost a revolving door of girls in Fangs the last few months. My current favourite is Monica however even she can be a bit hit and miss. Eva is indeed gorgeous but I totally agree re the feeling of her being a bit detached. The last time I saw her was really poor

Sami definitely left a real void. She was top class

7. Default

I would agree that the some of the Brazilian girls in fangs had before were brilliant.But I wouldn't say the standard of the shop has dropped either.I have met all the girls currently working and it's definitely my first choice whenever I am in Dublin.Reasonable prices,safe , discrete and well run.i would agree though that Eva is a bit underwhelming, Met her once only,she's beautiful but her service is a bit mechanical,but the other girls are brilliant Irish girls and miko are top quality imo.

8. Default

Many thanka

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    Sent you a PM with some info. Just check your Private Messages box.
    Many thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dommy For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (30-01-24)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pussypleaser View Post
    I would agree that the some of the Brazilian girls in fangs had before were brilliant.But I wouldn't say the standard of the shop has dropped either.I have met all the girls currently working and it's definitely my first choice whenever I am in Dublin.Reasonable prices,safe , discrete and well run.i would agree though that Eva is a bit underwhelming, Met her once only,she's beautiful but her service is a bit mechanical,but the other girls are brilliant Irish girls and miko are top quality imo.
    Miko can be great fun to be fair. I haven’t seen Grainne on her own but definitely intend to As you say it’s great value for money. Definitely well run. Fang is brilliant and runs it really well. Not sure about it being discreet though. Especially if there is a queue of buses at the traffic lights 😳

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    Miko can be great fun to be fair. I haven’t seen Grainne on her own but definitely intend to As you say it’s great value for money. Definitely well run. Fang is brilliant and runs it really well. Not sure about it being discreet though. Especially if there is a queue of buses at the traffic lights 😳
    I meant fang’s shop being discreet and safe was I never randomly received any texts from her.I told her not to ever text me.Because I did receive some promotional messages from other places I have been which freaked me out.I had to block some numbers as I don’t have a burner phone.She said she doesn’t text anyone randomly.I think she is aware of the situation and knows this business inside out.I feel safe to go to her shop

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pussypleaser For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (29-01-24)