Page 131 of 380 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by onestick66 View Post
    I was going to book a massageat fangs place and at the last minute i decided to try milly as she has a lot of recommendations here, so on that i booked 1hr
    But when i arrived she done the unthinkable .......rolled out a middle aged woman to answer the door i was going to just leave but i didn't want to be rude i just stayed 15mins of a half hour booking
    And was well over priced at that

ALWAYS GO WITH YOU'RE FIRST CHOICE

So if milly has started this tactic

I would advise
    AVOID
    AVOID
    AVOID
    Nightmare - there's always the chance that the unexpected woman is just on door opening duties and you don't want to be rude, but then once you're in it's hard to get out of there unless you're prepared with a phrase like ''that's ok, I really only wanted to see Milly, thanks byeeee!'' and then leg it! Curious why you left after 15 mins though?

Reviews

I was going to book a massageat fangs place and at the last minute i decided to try milly as she has a lot of recommendations here, so on that i booked 1hr
    But when i arrived she done the unthinkable .......rolled out a middle aged woman to answer the door i was going to just leave but i didn't want to be rude i just stayed 15mins of a half hour booking

I would advise
    AVOID
    AVOID
    AVOID
    Milly was also on my 'perhaps' list, thanks for the heads up on that.

Reviews

I would advise
    AVOID
    AVOID
    AVOID
    I’ve been to Mily four or five times and never had an issue. Asked her once if she worked on her own and she said there used to be another girl there but she was gone.
    For me, if I went in and didn’t like the lady I’d just leave

4. Default

Could I get a recommendation for decent Thai/asian spots in the city?

Been to want on lettuce street, expensive but Nancy had nice fun bags and gives a decent effort of a deep tissue. 2nd time round I think it was a tranny but couldn't feel anything between the legs, probably well hidden and she wasn't exactly enthusiastic.

Been to Fang's and had the pleasure of her 1st hand, got one of the brazilian girls 2nd time. Its a nice spot if not a bit busy outside.

Been to the place where junkie's hang out LOTs outside, B2B with a slippery Brazilian girl, I prefer a hard massage first 2b honest before the hand stuff.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Nightmare - there's always the chance that the unexpected woman is just on door opening duties and you don't want to be rude, but then once you're in it's hard to get out of there unless you're prepared with a phrase like ''that's ok, I really only wanted to see Milly, thanks byeeee!'' and then leg it! Curious why you left after 15 mins though?
    If you're greeted by an attractive lady before getting a swaparoo, there's absolutely nothing rude about walking if you don't like the masseuse.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by easycum View Post
    If you're greeted by an attractive lady before getting a swaparoo, there's absolutely nothing rude about walking if you don't like the masseuse.
    Maybe Mily is on holiday and they have a temp in. I texted Mily a couple of days ago to arrange an appointment and got no reply. She is usually super responsive to texts

Reviews

The 'Swedish' place in Coolmine now has 4 hands on offer, but no extras with it. I Opted for the usual 2 hands with a great ending!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Maron (07-10-22)

9. Default

I called up the R thai place today for appt at 11... they said they were free next at 4.30... must be a very bust spot

10. Default

Think it has a good mixture of normal customers and he punters in fairness. Probably the best for a decent mixture of good massage and leaving happy imo

Lads I'm over in the Cork St area today can anyone recommend a good lady over this direction who I could visit. I wouldn't be familiar with anyone in D8.

Cheers lads