Page 143 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3786

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Did any1 visit Amanda ?

if anyone could PM me and explain some
    of the lingo that’d be great.

i’m seeing this like “fangs” , “lettuce street” and “the street you might sit down on”

but i’ve no idea lol

Quote Originally Posted by irl69 View Post
    if anyone could PM me and explain some
    of the lingo that’d be great.

i’m seeing this like “fangs” , “lettuce street” and “the street you might sit down on”

but i’ve no idea lol
    Me too. I'm lost here with all the coded messages. Could someone please Dm me the information.

plus one! would really appreciate a PM with these details, literally wrecking my head and indeed Google searches head too!

Can I addd myself to those looking for the code to be broken any info or contact details by PM about lettuce street, fangs etc. is appreciated

6. Default

Maybe off topic but wasn't sure where else to post (feel free to move, mods) but any suggestions for good male waxing in Dublin?

Wax + massage would be even better.

7. Default

On the north side of the city on a street that was recently made traffic free there's a place named after a large white bird that spends most of its day on water. Pink storefront and Brazilian run.

Anyone been?

Yep! on the expensive side but well worth it imo

Some recon

- If you want a Healing close to luas line on a street that might have monks... good massage but nothing more
    - fangs was busy but the place beside it, settled as I was in need, lovely young girl there but quite clinical and no connection, wont be back
    - brazilian on the north side, street is perhaps at the back of a shopping centre named after a pale pinkish color near the luas line... epic! girl here was super pretty, great connection, b2b and lots of interaction, 18 pints, amazing value imo

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dublino For This Useful Post:

CorvusCrowe (10-11-22), flirtyman (12-11-22), Toolbox (10-11-22)

Reviews

I was recently in a place on a hill between the quays and a big church, has anyone ever been offered extra's ?
    I've never asked and they give a great massage