Page 45 of 380 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Hi

Just found a advert online for a place in D7 Sensitive well×××× its a lady from spain/south america. She seems legit and knows her tantra massage stuff, just wondering if anyone has had any experience?

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sportsguy2016 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (05-01-22)

Anyone been to the place at the bottom of "Monty Don" street, in a basement, its mentioned on the website for the wild place on capable street

Quote Originally Posted by fresh111 View Post
    Anyone been to the place at the bottom of "Monty Don" street, in a basement, its mentioned on the website for the wild place on capable street
    That place has been is closed and has been for a good few months (maybe even going back to 2020) at this stage.

5. Default

Visited fang's Brazilian girl Meg.A friendly cute looking girl.Very enjoyable experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pussypleaser For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (14-01-22)

Anyone had any luck with the Irish girl in Malahide advertising on another site? I’d been messaging trying to arrange a booking but I was then asked did I want male or female? then they stopped replying to messages, bizarre!
    Last edited by niandra; 15-01-22 at 17:40.

Reviews

Yeah same thing happened me went of the radar quickly i think just gave this girl a miss

9. Default

Could someone pm me fangs details?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hornymark86 View Post
    Can people not use these hints!!!

Is Fang worth a visit? I have been to YEM, Sonia etc etc but struggling for someone exciting to go to
    fang is very good.My favorite.But she doesn’t work too much after she got her Brazilian girl Meg working for her.Meg is a lovely young girl

Fang is also one of my favourites thanks to you Cockmaster137.
    Only seen her once and she blew me away. Tried to meet again but it wasn't to be. Planning a trip to Dublin next month and I'll definitely be trying to tempt her out of this semi-retirement.

12. Default

I am heading to Dublin this weekend . Please can someone DM me Fangs details