Page 321 of 378 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3773

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

The black door I’m thinking of is near a chipper and a plant hire business. Same postcode but different road to the herby one above the greengrocer. No bank near either. The herby one has another same name place on the northside which is near a bank iirc.

Reviews

K from Milys has changed locations to a D12 location. I met Eve in Fangs. Did not have massage with her but had popped in on spec to see the waifish Asian lady. A very very attractive and friendly young lady.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (10-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Smallbone View Post
    If I’ve gotten the clues right I think it’s a few doors up from a dog groomers but not near a bank. Black door leading to an upstairs location.
    There is A bank at the start of the same group of shops (coming from town) as the black door.
    There is a dog groomers a few shops/businesses away from the bank but on a side road going away from the main group of shops (& the black door).

Going back a good few years - Its not that far away from where they sold cattle many many years ago when Dickie Rock lived near by
    Last edited by bigmango; 10-11-23 at 11:01.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    There is A bank at the start of the same group of shops (coming from town) as the black door.
    There is a dog groomers a few shops/businesses away from the bank but on a side road going away from the main group of shops (& the black door).

Going back a good few years - Its not that far away from where they sold cattle many many years ago when Dickie Rock lived near by
    Also, in that same area there's been a new place opened near the bank, between a tanning place and city council office.

Avoid the new place. Worst time I ever had. Total rip-off.

7. Default

Right, I’m definitely thinking of somewhere else. Other side of the river, “black door in a row of shops” fits the description for another place in a grove of nuts.
    But now I know of two more spots near a bank and a dog groomers north of the river that I didn’t know about before, so thanks.

8. Default

Just a heads up. I believe there is a new girl starting in fangs, possibly today. Caught a glimpse of her. Long haired Brazilian girl who I believe is called Amanda. Looks really good. Might have a visit next week

9. Default

I wonder is that Amanda who used to work in broken pen place?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    I wonder is that Amanda who used to work in broken pen place?
    Not sure mate never met that one however by all accounts she was brilliant. Here’s hoping

11. Default

Could someone send me the details to Fangs and any particular girl they'd recommend. Thanks in advance!