Page 183 of 378 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3775

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    i think the coding is broken pen

mila is on holidays until next week , met isa today
    Mila and Isa are in fangs. fangs and broken pen are two different places. Both good tho. Girls in fang's are more friendly imo

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    She left me for Spain. I left her on read 6 weeks now. She. Left. Me!! Paola*
    Did you work along with Paola in Broken Pen before? Do you work in Broken Pen too? 😊

Quote Originally Posted by new bootyboy View Post
    Did you work along with Paola in Broken Pen before? Do you work in Broken Pen too? ��
    What the hell is this reference to Broken Pen???

Quote Originally Posted by Royshea View Post
    Can someone please pm me as well

with fangs details .
    Thanks
    Hi, heading for Dublin later in the week
    Coud someone pm me whereabouts of fangs please

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy49 View Post
    Hi, heading for Dublin later in the
    week
    Coud someone pm me whereabouts of fangs please
    Nevermind, found it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paddy49 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (28-01-23)

7. Default

Quick question- do punters regularly see B2B massage turn to something more- not FS, but more...

Over the last year, I've began to dabble more in this type of massage, and had four separate sessions with different masseuses (and three different locations) that have turned to be very fun indeed. Three of these have been full on kissing and wandering hands for the hour, and one was actively encouraged to make the masseuse finish (twice). Some of these have also been first time visits. Is this standard for B2B massages?

Also, while we are a "community" and like to share, how often would a visit be so good that you wouldn't recommend to anybody. Over the last couple of weeks, I visited someone a couple of times who advertises (very sporadically) on the "street", and she is such a goddess I wouldn't want to sully her by sending you lot her way :-). Happy to recommend Broken Pen, Lettuce Street etc., but no private messages on this one... I've seen a couple of references to her on this site, but amazed places like Fang's is mentioned on every page when there's so probably so many more hidden treasures...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jgafney For This Useful Post:

bigmango (28-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by papa69 View Post
    Where would I find contact details or location !?
    Dropped you a DM

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jgafney View Post
    Quick question- do punters regularly see B2B massage turn to something more- not FS, but more...

Over the last year, I've began to dabble more in this type of massage, and had four separate sessions with different masseuses (and three different locations) that have turned to be very fun indeed. Three of these have been full on kissing and wandering hands for the hour, and one was actively encouraged to make the masseuse finish (twice). Some of these have also been first time visits. Is this standard for B2B massages?

Also, while we are a "community" and like to share, how often would a visit be so good that you wouldn't recommend to anybody. Over the last couple of weeks, I visited someone a couple of times who advertises (very sporadically) on the "street", and she is such a goddess I wouldn't want to sully her by sending you lot her way :-). Happy to recommend Broken Pen, Lettuce Street etc., but no private messages on this one... I've seen a couple of references to her on this site, but amazed places like Fang's is mentioned on every page when there's so probably so many more hidden treasures...
    But what are the point of hidden treasures of they remain hidden? Not much merit in making that point in the same breath as saying that you specifically would not recommend someone precisely because they are good. That suggests a strange sense of ownership.

I tend to find that b2b leads to a nice lick.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jgafney View Post

So you found a gem but wont share it?? I find that very strange. I share all my info with whoever asks, the whole point of this forum

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (28-01-23)