Page 251 of 379 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3782

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Has anyone visited Celine and Jasmine who advertise on this site? They seem to have mutiple ads but no reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Private5 View Post
    Hi
    I’ve never got a massage before that included “specials” … how do you ask for what you want when you go to a place like fangs
    Don't ask let them do all the talking

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin View Post
    Has anyone visited Celine and Jasmine who advertise on this site? They seem to have mutiple ads but no reviews.
    Multiple ads here & elsewhere is a red flag for me - red flags are ignored at your peril !!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Multiple ads here & elsewhere is a red flag for me - red flags are ignored at your peril !!
    I'm inclined to agree with you. I'm just a bit intrigued. The amount of ads must be costly. It's odd.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with you. I'm just a bit intrigued. The amount of ads must be costly. It's odd.
    "It's odd" - your getting warm - do not ignore your instinct or let your intrigue over ride your common sense

Had a good 30 min session with Mila in fang. She is good, talkative girl which I would prefer

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iwc201012 View Post
    Had a good 30 min session with Mila in fang. She is good, talkative girl which I would prefer
    Is Mila back?Thats great!

Anyone know if Ella, a petite English girl who used to work weekends in a Unique Salon in Drimnagh, is working anywhere? She's been 'due back in a few months' for a long time now every time I've asked. She was amazing.

yes, she is back

Quote Originally Posted by Revan851 View Post
    Anyone know if Ella, a petite English girl who used to work weekends in a Unique Salon in Drimnagh, is working anywhere? She's been 'due back in a few months' for a long time now every time I've asked. She was amazing.
    Been waiting for her to come back myself would love an update