Page 204 of 379 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3786

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by ShamrockShake View Post
    I notice the the asian basement place on leighs son area of d2 is back up and running, anyone been there yet? It used to get a 74% rating
    Yes I gave it a go this morning. This sort of place is exactly what it says on the tin as i see it myself. It will be a middle-aged Asian woman, who will generally be polite, give an underwhelming back rub as a massage, before moving on to the relief giving part. Now for me and my own situation, I'm talking logistics, location, limited times I can operate, liking Asians and the fact that they don't talk too much, and being under the microscope at home etc, this type of place suits me in many ways. It find it's a black and white functional type experience. Whilst my visit today probably would not be wonderful by many peoples expectations on here, for me it was a pleasing, pleasant experience, and checked a lot of my own boxes. I left relieved, happy, had a coffee a few dozen metres up the street after, and I will be back again at some point.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoneShooting For This Useful Post:

bigmango (28-02-23), easycum (28-02-23), foxy74675 (28-02-23), PhilPhilPhil (28-02-23)

Reviews

Anyone know if the Thai place down a lane in Swords is purely legit? The lady on their Facebook page is a stunner!

Speaking of which... big kudos to Bacardiac Arrest and Dmac 11, for posts 1961 and 1971 in this thread which alerted me to the amazing Lisa in Swords/Malahide. Someone else had mentioned her as their favourite via PM a while back but these tipped me over the edge so I trekked out to Swords (over an hour in the car each way) and boy was it worth it!

Read their posts for details, as they cover everything, but I'll just ad that she looks way better in person vs her adverts and gives amazing service right from the start - a happy start and end is a new one on me, but hopefully I'll get to experience it again. Only downside is the very public entrance on a very busy street, but again it's worth that inconvenience - a fantastic lady providing top level service.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

Dmac11 (28-02-23), Toolbox (28-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Anyone know if the Thai place down a lane in Swords is purely legit? The lady on their Facebook page is a stunner!

Speaking of which... big kudos to Bacardiac Arrest and Dmac 11, for posts 1961 and 1971 in this thread which alerted me to the amazing Lisa in Swords/Malahide. Someone else had mentioned her as their favourite via PM a while back but these tipped me over the edge so I trekked out to Swords (over an hour in the car each way) and boy was it worth it!

Read their posts for details, as they cover everything, but I'll just ad that she looks way better in person vs her adverts and gives amazing service right from the start - a happy start and end is a new one on me, but hopefully I'll get to experience it again. Only downside is the very public entrance on a very busy street, but again it's worth that inconvenience - a fantastic lady providing top level service.
    The place down the lane is legit. Great massage but that’s it.
    No sales pitch, no media hype.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    The place down the lane is legit. Great massage but that’s it.
    Figured as much, thanks for the info, much appreciated!

7. Default

Had another meet in Swords today and again was unreal. I’ve met some girls previously who give a brilliant experience on the first visit and then it goes back the way. Not this lady.

Only issue is that I believe she is taking a break after this week for a couple of weeks. So just a heads up.

For what it’s worth my top 5 at the moment are as follows

1 Lisa Swords
    2 Sami at Fangs
    3 Leah Bray
    4 Mila at Fangs
    5 YEM. (Would be higher but her personality might not be for everyone)

A few I’ve yet to see but are well reviewed are Joy, Michelle Fox and Amy Maybe one day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (01-03-23)

Reviews

Anybody know if the Ashiatsu masseuse in Swords is legit?

Not sure if she's been mentioned here before...you might feel "Zen" in the "shin" afterwards.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to easycum For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (01-03-23)

11. Default

Take the plunge easycum. She's a cracker either way.

12. Default

Anyone have any experience recently with a place that is Super in the city centre? I was interested a while back but they seem to have all new girls now?
    Would appreciate any info here or in a PM

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Biggiebaws View Post
    She's a cracker either way.
    That she is! Just wondering if anybody has any experiences to share.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by easycum View Post
    Anybody know if the Ashiatsu masseuse in Swords is legit?

Not sure if she's been mentioned here before...you might feel "Zen" in the "shin" afterwards.
    Very keen to hear the answer to this, I plan to visit either way when I have the time as she's very unique looking.