Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378
Results 3,771 to 3,773 of 3773

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by espresso View Post
    Agree 100%
    Forever ago there was a "Gentlemans establishment" in D2, where you might take out a "Lease".

Girls in uniforms, real upmarket.

The B2B massage was one of the best massage/sexual experiences I've had. Everything about it, the girl, the place, the setting, lighting, everything.

Mind = blown. (that place is long gone though).

The problem with B2B massage today is, and you can sense it when you walk in the door and speak with the "masseuse";

Basically zero class.

It's a rinse job. They just want your money, push oil about then "turn over sir". There's absolutely nothing sensual about it, or they have no training what so ever.

That's as I see it. Girls doing it aren't the least bit involved and the "establishments" employing them have little to no standards.

And....... it's way overpriced.

Maybe there are exceptions? But in general.
    Last edited by InsidiousCid; Yesterday at 22:29.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to InsidiousCid For This Useful Post:

claremorris (Yesterday)

3. Default

Hi Everyone! New to town, would really appreciate a PM with info regarding broken pens and lotts etc. Also if any of said places offer the whole deal

4. Default

Hi all I've been to Fangs location is great the girls are great but overall , but the massage has never been the best is there anywhere else in Dublin doesn't have to be city centre offering the same but that you recommend for a good quality massage with a good ending or do the two not come hand in hand (no pun intended) and replies appreciated or dm if anyone is willing to let me know of places they've been to. Thanks
    Last edited by Pathfinder2011; Today at 19:34.