Page 362 of 378 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3772

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Does anyone have any experience with the providers currently in Dublin 22?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DubTony38 View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the providers currently in Dublin 22?
    Met Loren who advertises on the street. Albeit she was in swords at the time. Very nice lady and excellent massage imho

Reviews

Any more clues on the Black Door place? I went through a Black Door yesterday, Dublin 7, all the ones, but I don't think it's the place being referred to here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

TheoVon (02-03-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I thanked your post - this means I PMed you - DO NOT CLUTTER UP THE THREAD with a thank you post
    I beleive Mily is in the same place in D1 - She occasionally advertises here - Other times you will find her on on the street - There is a new lady advertising there as well.
    OMG......STILL telling punters what to do on here??? Can't you just leave them alone and let them do their thing? You are NOT a moderator. You'll put punters off again with your bossing and they won't return.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    OMG......STILL telling punters what to do on here??? Can't you just leave them alone and let them do their thing? You are NOT a moderator. You'll put punters off again with your bossing and they won't return.
    Practice what you preach - STOP telling me what to do

Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Derry - Belfast - Dublin - Cork

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

bigmango (02-03-24)

I am a big massage fan but find all the cryptic lingo on the threads difficult to follow. If anyone has already sent a well informed detailed pm to someone else here, would you be good enough to copy it to me by pm.Much obliged.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Moocher For This Useful Post:

TheoVon (02-03-24)

Reviews

You still can't read? I'm not telling you - I'm asking you (if you read my post correctly). In disbelief that you are still on here creating rules for punters on here that DON'T EXIST.....

You could suggest that a "thank you" means that a question has been answered? But no. You have decided for everybody.

You are not a Moderator. And of course it's confusing for everybody - as always with you.

I - suggest - you stop cluttering this thread up for everybody with your false rules once again.

What a messer.

Why don't you go away and set up your own website and set up your own rules (that's a question)?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    You still can't read? I'm not telling you - I'm asking you (if you read my post correctly). In disbelief that you are still on here creating rules for punters on here that DON'T EXIST.....

You could suggest that a "thank you" means that a question has been answered? But no. You have decided for everybody.

You are not a Moderator. And of course it's confusing for everybody - as always with you.

I - suggest - you stop cluttering this thread up for everybody with your false rules once again.

What a messer.

Why don't you go away and set up your own website and set up your own rules (that's a question)?
    Sorry but your understanding of the English language is appalling

13. Default

Can someone pm me