Page 120 of 379 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3785

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    KiKi use to work with Mily in D1 who advertises on here - see also my post no 1199

I will send you a PM later about a slim European lady who is very good at teasing followed by a slow lingam massage taking you to the edge & back again & again ,,,,,,,
    any news about kiki ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    KiKi use to work with Mily in D1 who advertises on here - see also my post no 1199

I will send you a PM later about a slim European lady who is very good at teasing followed by a slow lingam massage taking you to the edge & back again & again ,,,,,,,
    Thanks, I appreciate it...yeah, I saw Kiki originally there, then found her another time afterwards in one of the Row of three parlours (the green one which is gone now I think) but never saw a sign of her again after that. Sad, personally I wasn't as into Mily or the other girl in the D1 place you mention (Kaiya?) but KIKI, jesus she was great.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anders View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate it...yeah, I saw Kiki originally there, then found her another time afterwards in one of the Row of three parlours (the green one which is gone now I think) but never saw a sign of her again after that. Sad, personally I wasn't as into Mily or the other girl in the D1 place you mention (Kaiya?) but KIKI, jesus she was great.
    Last time I met her as well was in row of three parlours a few years ago. I think she well gone as saw her no where since but as you say found her the best of the three mentioned.

Reviews

My understanding is that Kiki has departed these shores.

Sometimes Asian ladies change their name, but I have not come across her since she worked in the row where Fang is now while Mily's current location was being decorated etc.

Reviews

Tried out the new girl in Lettuce Street, place to go if you Want A massage. Very sexy girl, good hands but very bloody greedy! Wanted 24 pints for topless HE no touching, that's on top of the 10 pint entry at the door fee. Ridiculous money, will go elsewhere, I'm not that much of a mug!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (02-03-23), hairyhobbyjogger (08-09-22), PhilPhilPhil (07-09-22), robothecop (07-09-22)

7. Default

Any hot asians around the city centre??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Any hot asians around the city centre??
    I was at the Abbey Street LUAS stop (heading to the Point) yesterday and standing beside me was a hot Asian young lady in a low top.

Maybe she worked in the place across from the LUAS stop - one floor up - a Thai fun city place name beginning with P
    Mily & her friend is the only other person who springs to mind.
    Last edited by EmmaEA; 08-09-22 at 15:46.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Tried out the new girl in Lettuce Street, place to go if you Want A massage. Very sexy girl, good hands but very bloody greedy! Wanted 24 pints for topless HE no touching, that's on top of the 10 pint entry at the door fee. Ridiculous money, will go elsewhere, I'm not that much of a mug!
    Wow, she tried for 20 pints with me but just gave her 10 for a basic HE. She’s very hot in fairness but so many better options on here for FS at the price she’s looking for!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MassageHunter For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (08-09-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MassageHunter View Post
    Wow, she tried for 20 pints with me but just gave her 10 for a basic HE. She’s very hot in fairness but so many better options on here for FS at the price she’s looking for!
    Is that Pen by any chance? Was thinking of giving her a visit but those prices...in fairness!
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BJ99 View Post
    Is that Pen by any chance? Was thinking of giving her a visit but those prices...in fairness!
    That's her. I definitely wont be back, much better value elsewhere.