Page 246 of 380 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

I got a really great massage today like my muscles where sore afterwards, I got a really good going over and a lovely finish from K of K&M. I have to say it was better than fangs or broken pen for all round experience.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thekid221 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (19-05-23), InfinityDark (19-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Boobsmakemehappy View Post
    Ok slightly different subject than Fang’s or broken pen.

But what is anyone’s experience of the best balance between massage and happy finish.

Can you get a great massage with the best possible finish? Or it it usually a fairly average massage.
    I think most ladies are generally very good at the massage too, often they will have qualifications and know what they're at - once or twice I've had the ill fortune to get the vague rub on the back and a squeeze here and there and then on to the finish, I don't visit them again as there's so many ladies offering quality massage + teasing + excellent end skills who deserve repeat business.

Curious about a place half way down at street of boozy Matt the holy Catholic boozer who got sober & wrapped a chain around himself as penance. It is upstairs presented as legit with signage etc. Used to be Chinese several years back (I went there several times back then) but these days it is apparently a Brazilian massage place. Phoned up & learned there's two Brazilian ladies who do B2B etc for a ton (20 pints) for 30 minutes. Was wondering if anyone has gone there, what's the talent look like & how was the B2B?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GoneShooting For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (19-05-23)

6. Default

I find that Mily is an excellent masseuse - she seems to know what she's doing, has a good technique - she obviously has had training - and the finish event can be amazing too. The other well known advertisers here (Michelle, Amy et al) are really good at both!. My experiences in a couple of the well known shops (one in D1 and one in D2) have been that the massage can be good and the finish pretty basic ... sometimes if its a first time with someone and the massage is really good then I start to wonder if it is a totally legit place after all ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBoyPants For This Useful Post:

InfinityDark (19-05-23)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    I think most ladies are generally very good at the massage too, often they will have qualifications and know what they're at - once or twice I've had the ill fortune to get the vague rub on the back and a squeeze here and there and then on to the finish, I don't visit them again as there's so many ladies offering quality massage + teasing + excellent end skills who deserve repeat business.
    Outside of fangs cyprus katy, lisa & spanish laura give excellent massages and even better endings

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woodsman For This Useful Post:

claremorris (19-05-23), InfinityDark (19-05-23)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsman View Post
    When i say curvy i mean curvy not overweight so spanish mature has great figure with even better tits and i wouldn't describe anyone in fangs as curvy they all slim petite to me 😜
    Who is Spanish mature? Sounds like someone I would like to make an appointment with!!!

Anyone have any details on her my inbox is open.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post
    Who is Spanish mature? Sounds like someone I would like to make an appointment with!!!
    Anyone have any details on her my inbox is open.
    She advertises in the usual places. "Spanish Sara" is her ad id. Normally only works Sat & Sunday.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    She advertises in the usual places. "Spanish Sara" is her ad id. Normally only works Sat & Sunday.
    Met her once only.Her age and her body shape are just not for me.But she is a nice woman indeed.Pm me if anyone wants her number

Reviews

Prices seem to be creeping up everywhere. Was in Coolmine this week, 28 pints for 45 minutes, but good massage. At those prices it just makes me go less often, so it's not a good business modle! And answering the phone during the massage is a bit of a mood killer. I have the place where it's Never Cloudy on my list for next visit, anybody have recent experience there?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

claremorris (19-05-23)

15. Default

Yea the price increases are putting me off as well, there is no need for it either.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

Budlover (23-05-23), claremorris (19-05-23)