Page 168 of 379 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3781

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hornymark85 View Post
    Hi Folks,

I asked before but didn't get any response. I am after a 4 hand massage preferably in a place I haven't been which rules out Fangs and I would rather thai/chinese massage. There is a place with two premises one north and one south of the river which I havent tried. One is a place which could be said was occupied by a community of monks. Has anyone got a 4 hand there?

Near connolly I see another 4 hand on the street anyone recommend? Have been to plenty of places in Meath / Dublin so will return with info.
    I've had a four hands massage on two different occasions with the second one being in fangs.
    It was great fun the Brazilian girls in fangs were very naughty when they were together.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (04-01-23), hooked (17-06-23), Toolbox (04-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    I've had a four hands massage on two different occasions with the second one being in fangs.
    It was great fun the Brazilian girls in fangs were very naughty when they were together.
    Have to agree with this. Only ever had one 4Hands and that was in Fangs and I think the girls enjoyed each other as much as I enjoyed them. Still get a tingle when I think about it so would highly recommend. Girls I was with have initials I and E.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to powersupply For This Useful Post:

hooked (17-06-23), Toolbox (04-01-23)

Reviews

mmm I have been with F, I, E, H who has left lol so not sure if I want a repeat. They are class and I will be back but like to try an asian massage for 4 hand. Anyone know about MT north of the river?
    Its being reported on in the distant past with mixed reviews.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

Been dipping in and out of this thread. I've been to a few places but for the life of me I can not place where Fangs is. Would be great if someone could PM me. Would love to know if I have already been there

Thanks to everyone who has sent me a PM.

9. Default

Hey can someone pm me fangs details too please and thank u

Can someone please pm me as well with fangs details . Thanks

Reviews

Cheers, I might chance one near the station for the 4 hand
    Is that the one I mentioned in Post 1581

Or is it somewhere else. If its the one I mentioned I would not be inclined to go back.

12. Default

Went to a place on the grand row yesterday there seems to be two venues,1 left and 1 right which looks to be closed. I asked the one on the left if it was fangs but didn't get a reply. I didn't stay but I'm kicking myself now as she was a stunner. Did I make the right call or have I missed out ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sailorboy123 View Post
    Went to a place on the grand row yesterday there seems to be two venues,1 left and 1 right which looks to be closed. I asked the one on the left if it was fangs but didn't get a reply. I didn't stay but I'm kicking myself now as she was a stunner. Did I make the right call or have I missed out ?

Just knocking on the doors unannounced is a no no imo - Call fangs ahead , and let them know who you are.

This is as much for their safety and privacy as yours.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to td1 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (06-01-23), robbie9 (09-01-23)