Page 300 of 379 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3782

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by volvicwater View Post
    Would you have details on the finglas location?
    I'm sure I have found it but what's best way to contact? Just call in, or is there a number?
    Cheers!
    Well advertised elsewhere on V! Two places right next to each other actually. Small places with one girl in each so I'd say best to book ahead.

2. Default

Gentleman does anyone know of any masseuse who'd help me to the end with her feet?

3. Default

Can anyone pm some details on fangs, seems to have the best reviews but cant figure it out ha

4. Default

Would appreciate the details too please. And Broken Pen, which seems to have gotten a lot of mentions. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mickthelad View Post
    Can anyone pm some details on fangs, seems to have the best reviews but cant figure it out ha
    Sent you a pm.
    ......life goes on,Like a broken down carousel,Where somebody left the music on

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mickthelad View Post
    Sent one there mate. Forgot to put it on here

7. Default

Grateful if someone could PM fangs details, and broken pen too, seems to get a few mentions in earlier posts

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by burgandybob View Post
    Grateful if someone could PM fangs details, and broken pen too, seems to get a few mentions in earlier posts
    Sent you a pm

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

robothecop (07-10-23)

Finally met the gorgeous Sarah in broken pen place. Top class service from a super fit lady

11. Default

Visited a couple of masseuses advertising on the forum. Decent experience but probably one time visit. Mental note to self: prefer the ones who haven't opted out of reviews.

Any good recent experiences from the lovely ladies who advertise here?