Page 369 of 378 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 3773

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Anyone knows where to get a good couple massage?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone ever try Vivian massage on here? Asian girl but pics are blurred.. pm me if you want. Cheers
    Not sure how to PM. Saw once. Nice girl. Bed not table at the time. Nationality not correct here but is on other place she advertises. Very good English. As good as it gets from an Asian lady. Don’t think pictures are her but pretty girl. Thin and tall for an Asian lady. Lovely face and nice gentle manner. Location at time was not discreet at all. Didn’t review at time as she was between advertising here. Make of that what you will. TonyBs review is pretty accurate.

3. Default

Blackdoor place seems to be getting traction. Could we have a rival to Fangs and Broken Pen?!

4. Default

How many pints does blackdoor cost?

5. Default

I think it is same a most places so 20-24 pints. But price of pint going up!

6. Default

Fangs is still the best place around, other places are a rip off

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Fangs is still the best place around, other places are a rip off
    I disagree. The girls and facilities at Fangs is at a lower standard than Broken Pen, which explains the price difference.

8. Default

I never felt fangs has a lower standand than broen pen.Its higher imo.I would appreciate somewhere that constantly offers decent services but charges reasonable prices.There are not many places like that in Dublin anymore

My experiences with Fangs, putting the girls aside, did not compare to Broken Pen. At Fangs,I surprisingly had to request a shower, with a pretty dire shower hose, towel, and bathroom in general. The locations between the two, not to mention what I can only assume would be the difference in rent, justifies the price in my opinion. I’m not saying Broken Pen is the Ritz or anything, but it definitely feels more of a higher class establishment than Fangs.

Even down to the smaller details of offering a drink/coffee to start and a small chocolate on leaving.
    Last edited by hooked; 27-03-24 at 12:12.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hooked For This Useful Post:

tbooker281 (27-03-24)

11. Default

I’d have to agree. I do like Fangs but the girls are like models in broken pen. Shower is poor in Fangs and don’t believe girls shower between appointments whereas they do in broken pen. Massage element used to be top notch in Fangs when Brazilian girls there. Massage element ok in broken pen. Just my opinion.