Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Reflexxx View Post
    Could I get a PM on broken pen from somebody please? Thanks
    Check your PM postbox.

2. Default

Can anyone give me details on the girls in fangs please

Does anyone know if Irish Rachel who worked briefly in the fine glassy area not at the top of the hill is working anywhere these days?

Could someone please PM me the details of Broken Pen? Thank you very much, appreciate your help!

5. Default

Not exactly city centre but visited Natasha who advertises a “massage like no other” in Dee Twelve on the street site.

Surprised she isn’t mentioned more often. Really friendly and a great massage. I will be visiting her again

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rck100 View Post
    Does anyone know if Irish Rachel who worked briefly in the fine glassy area not at the top of the hill is working anywhere these days?
    Does she have an amazing pair of boobs?

If so, I think that might be "Monica" who is now in Fangs place.

My personal favourite in Fangs would have to be Sammy. She talks dirty, and I mean dirty into your ear when it comes to the grand finale, it'll have ya climaxing in no time. Great figure also, curvy, and that's not a metaphor for fat by the way. Been too long since I've been in to avail now when I think about it. 🤔

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naomhtiobraid View Post
    Not exactly city centre but visited Natasha who advertises a “massage like no other” in Dee Twelve on the street site.

Surprised she isn’t mentioned more often. Really friendly and a great massage. I will be visiting her again
    Over a year since I visited, but I found it expensive enough to visit her. From memory 28 X pints of Guinness?

Full service price territory there. Although, in saying that, I personally prefer the erotic massage experience to full service. There's just something about the teasing, and the sheer sense of relaxation and overwhelming feeling of being pampered that a massage gives, it's hard to beat.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post
    Over a year since I visited, but I found it expensive enough to visit her. From memory 28 X pints of Guinness?

Full service price territory there. Although, in saying that, I personally prefer the erotic massage experience to full service. There's just something about the teasing, and the sheer sense of relaxation and overwhelming feeling of being pampered that a massage gives, it's hard to beat.
    23 pints for 45 mins. Definitely on the higher end for a massage but I thought the quality was worth it.

And I’d agree there, I’m going more for massages lately. I have my few full service favourites but outside of that it’s a massage for me

9. Default

Is sammy gone or is she still working in Fangs?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Is sammy gone or is she still working in Fangs?
    Not sure bud, I would say it was around Easter time since I last seen Sammy. My last appointment in fangs was in June, and that was with Monica. She's good too, but I just would rate Sammy slightly above her because of the dirty whispering in the ear, just absolutely sent me over the edge 👌