Page 110 of 379 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3786

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    Have see decent looking ones heading to work there. Have not been there for a while as you say heavy on upsell and once upsell done and paid for they have little interest in rest of the massage ie that could be last 20 minutes if 1 hour booked. from my last time there the last 20 minutes was her looking at clock.
    Clock watching and hard hell are really off putting.Spoiling the mood

2. Default

Just a question regarding Lettuce street, there appears to be two potential places with différent names, would it be the more north or south of the two? Or are both possible?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adrien69005 View Post
    Just a question regarding Lettuce street, there appears to be two potential places with différent names, would it be the more north or south of the two? Or are both possible?
    Good endings available at both. But one is better if you WANT more!

4. Default

The one I’m referring to is one you wanta go to

5. Default

While on my travels I came across a little place just off the bottom of the hill where Fin makes Glass. Anyone been?

6. Default

Lads, could someone give more of a clue to help me recognise Lettuce Street and the Broken Pen? I'm from Dublin, but can't think where either place might be. Then again, Crosaire was never my thing

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusRisen View Post
    Lads, could someone give more of a clue to help me recognise Lettuce Street and the Broken Pen? I'm from Dublin, but can't think where either place might be. Then again, Crosaire was never my thing
    PM sent to you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to powersupply For This Useful Post:

Kenkong (22-08-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brosidon View Post
    While on my travels I came across a little place just off the bottom of the hill where Fin makes Glass. Anyone been?
    Is there an Irish girl operating there? Saw adverts elsewhere which I think is the place you are talking about. There used to be a Superquinn near there?!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusRisen View Post
    Hi. Sent you a PM on this. No need to supply any info back to me.

11. Default

Thanks a mill. Just got it there. And thanks also to everyone else who PMd me. Most helpful