Page 159 of 380 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Usually repeat visits (after the initial 2 or 3) lead to a better experience over time but it's not always the case.

Some give you a hint or two that they hope to see you again for a more fun experience.

Majority of places will offer more once you become a regular, it’s just about having a little bit of respect on both sides

3. Default

Highly recommend Angel massage, she advertises on here. She's active at the moment. Quality massage and you will nut very quickly if your not careful.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scaloban For This Useful Post:

bigmango (08-12-22)

5. Default

Anyone got any info on Phen? Dying to give her a visit but seem to be going in circles, not sure if the simple Google leading to MSL is correct. Any help much appreciated, DM’s too!

Quote Originally Posted by MassageHunter View Post
    Anyone got any info on Phen? Dying to give her a visit but seem to be going in circles, not sure if the simple Google leading to MSL is correct. Any help much appreciated, DM’s too!
    Original phen is gone unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by hornymark85 View Post
    Any recommendations for sensual massages with loads of ass teasing and HE?

Not looking for fangs, or the two Lisa’s, after someone new for a change
    Spanish Sarah on got a bag street in d2 area, last days tomorrow and Sunday also she said.

8. Default

Any recommendations for someone looking for older ladies(50+) massage.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyCor View Post
    Any recommendations for someone looking for older ladies(50+) massage.
    I think there is a lady advertising as 60 for the last 15years. Would she fit the bill. Also there was a 75yr old in Sligo with a Zimmer frame. She had to do the massage sitting down. You might still find her ad if you google.. Just checked. It is expired but still there. Photo incl. She was 74 pre covid
    Last edited by claremorris; 10-12-22 at 11:32.

10. Default

I visited Isabella again in Jennifer's place this week (D6). Great to see them open again. Very much improved. The room was the same, but the reception has gone - its now an additional massage room. There is now a shower, which makes a huge difference if you dont want to head home smelling of massage oil. Jennifer advertises here, but i cant figure out how to link to her ad on my phone. But you dont need to be Derek Crozier to track her down

Final visit of the year to the Sarah on the bag it area of Dublin 2. That was very yummy!