Page 236 of 380 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Saw Lisa today and she was amazing and would highly recommend. Haven't been able to figure out Lettuce street or broken pen though so if anyone could pm it'd be much appreciated

Can someone pm info on Lisa thanks!

3. Default

Does anyone know when is Indian Sonia coming back? I've heard many great things but I only saw her actively advertising once. Cheers

any info on extras, if any, at that Thai place on Special "K" st?
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 27-04-23 at 16:36. Reason: street not allowed- Julie

5. Default

Finally got to Fangs today, I met Ellie. Ok I have to say, it was definitely worth the hype

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foxieguy2000 For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (28-04-23), robbie9 (27-04-23), tbooker281 (27-04-23), Toolbox (28-04-23), WellDressed (27-04-23)

7. Default

Can someone pm about Lisa thanks

8. Default

Any info on Lisa or anything in Malahide… pm me … much appreciated

9. Smile Some experiences to share

Hi there

long time viewer first time poster here.

I've been enjoying massages from a number of different providers from around Dublin and I thought I'd share some of my experiences. I'm happy to exchange PMs as I'm always interested in new experiences. I always go for one hour as I think you will always get a better session than just for 30 mins.

This was my regular spot during the pandemic era. I haven't seen K in the place for a long while and I think there is a new girl there. She follows the same approach as Mily but is not as good IMO. On my last couple of visits I felt a bit rushed so M has fallen down the pecking order a bit. That being said, I find her technique excellent ... and the installation of the new mirrors are definitely worth it!

Temple bar & north side
    I've visited a well known parlour with a shop in D1 and D2. First time I thought it was legit - massage was quite good and then was asked for ending - took me by surprise. With a place like this and some of the other temple bar spots, I would only go if I knew the massage was really good - otherwise its a bit of a rip off.

massages
    I've been here a couple of times. I found it a bit of a lottery and more expensive than some of my favourites. I'm not inclined to go back. Venue and rooms are nice though.

Fangs
    This place is recommended - very nice and cute girls, lovely greeting when you come in. Service is very good and depends on developing a rapport with your favourite girl. Not difficult to find at all.

Swords / North City
    These ones are found over on the street if you know what I mean.
    I've been to Swords a number of times - there are two locations in the town that I am aware of. Other than the often mentioned Lisa (who is wow!), my experiences with others - 3 to date - in the same location have been below average.

Have fun!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigBoyPants For This Useful Post:

bigmango (28-04-23), PhilPhilPhil (29-04-23), robbie9 (28-04-23), tbooker281 (28-04-23), Toolbox (30-04-23)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by foxieguy2000 View Post
    Finally got to Fangs today, I met Ellie. Ok I have to say, it was definitely worth the hype
    Agree about Ellie she's unreal

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mustang6667 View Post
    Can someone pm info on Lisa thanks!
    Sent you some info by PM there. The only way to go.