Page 70 of 378 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Iskander View Post
    Ellie works Saturday, Sunday and Tuesdays I believe
    thinking about them now,
    definitely another visit on the cards, after seeing Isa, have decided. going to see her next
    Was with Isa yesterday.She is lovely!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neik94 View Post
    Have been lately with some ladies, but they chance staff so much Sadly
    two of them from a brazilian place, they are very good and polite Girls
    I can give info back by pm but I expect some info from you too, if you know some Big tits therapist is always welcome !
    I think a lady in fang’s place will fit the bill for you.She’s got a lovely soft pair to play with..lol.
    Last edited by EmmaEA; 01-05-22 at 12:39.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (01-05-22)

Reviews

Looks like I'll be going back to fang's, to try out a certain one.
    Everytime I go, it's a new girl and never Fang.
    Last edited by EmmaEA; 01-05-22 at 16:11.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    Looks like I'll be going back to fang's, to try out a certain one.
    Everytime I go, it's a new girl and never Fang.
    fang is the boss now.It’s a pity,I missed the time with her

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

Pinkeye (01-05-22)

7. Default

Does anyone met Vivian before? Really want to find a young Asian girl around 20s.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 02-05-22 at 08:47.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesJamesJ For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (02-05-22)

9. Default

Be very interested in the black massage if you could pm me the details please ?
    I’ll give ya my little haunts not mentioned in the post that are a1

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ShamrockShake View Post
    So my usual update. I binge then retire...then binge again.
    Regulars first - beautiful latinamerican cuban in D18, yummy as always, its those eyes! . Indian S who advertises on here in D6, fantastic massage and afters. Sofhia also in D6, sexy as hell. D16 black massage, durty, very durty. New girl in the still organ, decent enough. Phen in D18, on hols now , great teasing. Celia in d18 who also advertises here, expensive but worth the treat. Went to a latino place in the tall but area of D1. Colombia, but v v rushed. Happy to share on PM but only if you recommend/share info also.
    Great informative post!

Just on the black massage in D16, Google gives me two results on a site. Any heads up which one of the two?

Also, I'm also completely stumped on with the street with broken pen (not the street, but the establishment) nothing comes up on Google when I search for massage -Street name (I even tried following it up with "lower") any keywords I should be trying?

My own 2 cents, S the Indian lady gives a great service, massage is brilliant and she'll do an after for extra.
    Place in D15 is great, but she'll need to get to know you first, and it's expensive enough (about 40 X pints) for a slow massage with an excellent ending.
    Used to be a lovely little Ecuadorian girl in Inch, but she's gone back for a number of weeks, she was mixed race, black dad, but Ecuadorian mother, great little pair of boobs, only got to see her once unfortunately, but I'm keeping the eyes peeled for her return.

Thai place in parkwest..... Been 3 times, never been asked if I wanted anything extra, so am still unsure what the story is with it, been told you need to be regular, but after 3 visits and asking discreetly on the 3rd one.... Seems dead end to me anyway. I look after myself physically and hygienically so doubt I'm the problem, but who knows. 🤣

But yeah, broken pen Street.... If anyone wants anymore info from me on the above, DM open. And would appreciate a bit of help with broken pen place, so many of you can't be wrong.

Cheers guys. 🍺

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BacardiacArrest For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (03-05-22), Toolbox (03-05-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post
    Great informative post!

Just on the black massage in D16, Google gives me two results on a site. Any heads up which one of the two?

Also, I'm also completely stumped on with the street with broken pen (not the street, but the establishment) nothing comes up on Google when I search for massage -Street name (I even tried following it up with "lower") any keywords I should be trying?

My own 2 cents, S the Indian lady gives a great service, massage is brilliant and she'll do an after for extra.
    Place in D15 is great, but she'll need to get to know you first, and it's expensive enough (about 40 X pints) for a slow massage with an excellent ending.
    Used to be a lovely little Ecuadorian girl in Inch, but she's gone back for a number of weeks, she was mixed race, black dad, but Ecuadorian mother, great little pair of boobs, only got to see her once unfortunately, but I'm keeping the eyes peeled for her return.

Thai place in parkwest..... Been 3 times, never been asked if I wanted anything extra, so am still unsure what the story is with it, been told you need to be regular, but after 3 visits and asking discreetly on the 3rd one.... Seems dead end to me anyway. I look after myself physically and hygienically so doubt I'm the problem, but who knows. ��

But yeah, broken pen Street.... If anyone wants anymore info from me on the above, DM open. And would appreciate a bit of help with broken pen place, so many of you can't be wrong.

Cheers guys. ��
    Are we allowed mention streets ? I know we can not mention individual places but non city guys struggle with clues like broken pen.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 05-05-22 at 09:17. Reason: Street names not allowed

Is Vicky advertising anywhere or just wander in the first time?
    Tried a legit place in the town before, upstairs massage space on street named after an Italian city. Was an excellent massage but no extras

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jpedi For This Useful Post:

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    Was with Isa yesterday.She is lovely!
    Hi Mate
    what days does she work, do you know