Page 347 of 380 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I was with Grainne in Fangs yesterday. She is a very attractive slim brunette and very personable.
    Her service while excellent for what it was isn't that broad ranging!
    She told me she took the name Grainne because it contains the word gra!
    I'd say a 4 hander with Monica could be very interesting!

I had the pleasure of a 4 hander with this duo a few weeks ago. Lovely time had however not sure I would repeat. However I agree Grainne is a lovely girl and I would like to see her on her own. I’m not 100% sure she is suited to this job if I’m honest. Monica on the other hand seems to be a natural
    Last edited by Dmac11; 21-01-24 at 17:58.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pussypleaser View Post
    I think there’s link with all the girl’s pictures on it.I can’t open the old link ,I would appreciate someone pm me the new link pls
    I have looked for the link to Fangs with the pics but can not find it - a PM would be appreciated

I can find the location, associated with the last letter of the alphabet, on GOOGLE maps but that is all. Searched L & V places but without success.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Is that Bella (D4) who advertises on here ??
    She a very nice lady to spend time with.
    Totally agree. Really nice girl

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I have looked for the link to Fangs with the pics but can not find it - a PM would be appreciated

I can find the location, associated with the last letter of the alphabet, on GOOGLE maps but that is all. Searched L & V places but without success.
    If you search for the word "Multinational" on the L site where you normal.search for massages you will find it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheoVon For This Useful Post:

bigmango (22-01-24), PhilPhilPhil (22-01-24)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    I had the pleasure of a 4 hander with this duo a few weeks ago. Lovely time had however not sure I would repeat. However I agree Grainne is a lovely girl and I would like to see her on her own. I’m not 100% sure she is suited to this job if I’m honest. Monica on the other hand seems to be a natural
    Never had 4 hands with Grainne and Monica.They are both absolutely amazing on their own.Seen Grainne 3 times so far.Always a great time.She is beautiful and enthusiastic.Monica is always great too.Two lovely young Irish ladies.I might try 4 hands with them

No, not this person you mention

8. Default

Can anyone recommend any spots in Dublin that can do a genuine good Deep Tissue Massage ? The extras are just an added bonus at this stage , tried Fangs , Bia was great for it but gone now and none of trh new girls are up to the standard. Any reccomendations appreciated

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Averageatbest93 View Post
    Can anyone recommend any spots in Dublin that can do a genuine good Deep Tissue Massage ? The extras are just an added bonus at this stage , tried Fangs , Bia was great for it but gone now and none of trh new girls are up to the standard. Any reccomendations appreciated
    Ellie was was incredible. Shame she is gone.

Isa was great too, just not as young as Ellie

10. Default

Dear all,
    Excuse my ignorance: as a relatively newcomer into this community, I am still deciphering the cryptic place names, etc. I have read this thread from beginning to end, over the course of the last week. Some very interesting discussions and information! However, I would be very grateful if somebody could PM me details of the Broken Pen establishment. I have tried to figure out all of the clues, to no avail. I know the location, this was the easy part, but the rest... I admit defeat. Appreciate a helping hand!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucais For This Useful Post:

bigmango (22-01-24)

any feedback on Chloe B in D2?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flirtyman For This Useful Post:

bigmango (22-01-24), PhilPhilPhil (22-01-24)