Page 209 of 380 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    I'd like the info also 🤣
    Unfortunately the ad has disappeared from the link that was sent to me.

If anybody has any info it’d be greatly appreciated as I was hoping to get an appointment this week.

Can someone pm me info on Sara in d2 please? Managed to find the ad previously but can’t now for some reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Jpedi View Post
    Can someone pm me info on Sara in d2 please? Managed to find the ad previously but can’t now for some reason!
    Sorted in record time 👍🏻

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jpedi For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (07-03-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Jpedi View Post

Pop me a DM

Still looking for any reviews on May in the bar around the Temple.

7. Default

Was in town today walked up by fangs very public street 🤣 bottles it 🤣🤣🤦🏻*♂️

Reviews

Was in town today walked up by fangs very public street �� bottles it ��������*♂️
    Ha! I believe you'd be better booking there anyway, plus once you have a booking you're more likely to see it through, you don't want to be wasting anyone's time.

Anyway, just tell yourself you're off to get a perfectly normal massage which is perfectly normal and in you go!

Was in town today walked up by fangs very public street 🤣 bottles it 🤣🤣🤦🏻*♂️
    Man, no one cares what you are up to. No one is watching, people are so busy with their own lives. Wait until the lights are green so they aren't cars waiting there as you go in and no one will see you. The only lads who will be looking at you going in are other lads going by who've been before and are thinking you lucky bastard

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim50 For This Useful Post:

tbooker281 (07-03-23), The Libertarian (17-03-23)

11. Default

Ah yea Yas are right lads I was heading to work anyways ...I have the number so definitely gonna make a booking is it as good as everyone says thanks lads

Reviews

Ah yea Yas are right lads I was heading to work anyways ...I have the number so definitely gonna make a booking is it as good as everyone says thanks lads
    From my experience….. yes
    I’ve seen Isa and Ella, each of them separately and once for a 4 Hands. Intend seeing Sami and Mila in the near future.