Page 203 of 380 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Well, having recently been accused of having an "agenda" and "not being like the others on here" by a self proclaimed serial DM'er who then fobs the info off as his own... I decided to branch out and visit someone completely new in one of the well known D14 place's, a rat with a farm area. Name is Christine and she was dreamy! Amazing experience!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

bigmango (28-02-23), claremorris (27-02-23), Toolbox (27-02-23)

Reviews

Saw Sara where I Got a Bagg again over the weekend, pretty much perfect petite body, service is a bit meh but man that body, worth visiting at least once if you're into petite natural ladies.

4. Default

Thinking of getting a Thai massage on the terrace in Malahide to help with an injury. Has anyone had any luck here? Seems very legit to be fair.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Biggiebaws View Post
    Thinking of getting a Thai massage on the terrace in Malahide to help with an injury. Has anyone had any luck here? Seems very legit to be fair.
    Was there once few years back .legit...asked to leave the boxers on .no teasing

Any feedback on May in D2?

7. Default

Thanks Klord1. Any walk in recommendations in the North County?

8. Default

Anyone visited the thai place on a street named after a famous cigarette brand that rhymes with Scarborough?

Reviews

Thanks Klord1. Any walk in recommendations in the North County?
    No nothing I'm aware of for walk in shops north county .all pretty above board in swords/ Malahide / portmarnock

Reviews

Anyone ever visit a parlour where the girls wear leather? I would camp outside such a place.

Reviews

Lets know how you get on - must visit myself/