Page 41 of 379 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Anybody been to sg place recently?
    I have seen some new girls advertising there. I haven’t been for a while, but the standard is always pretty high.

2. Default

Well did anyone have any enjoyable experiences around the city lately with any hot chicks?

Hey guys could someone text me about Fang details please? Thanks

Went to STM on Sexlord St for a recce. Firstly its fairly exposed so not discreet and also their door has been partially smashed in which isn't a great look. Had an hr with Kelly who is a very hot (better than photos) Brazilian. Massage was average and extras were 50 hr/100 topless/150 b2b. I politely declined at those silly prices. Don't think I'll return due to its location and price.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Talle195 View Post
    Went to STM on Sexlord St for a recce. Firstly its fairly exposed so not discreet and also their door has been partially smashed in which isn't a great look. Had an hr with Kelly who is a very hot (better than photos) Brazilian. Massage was average and extras were 50 hr/100 topless/150 b2b. I politely declined at those silly prices. Don't think I'll return due to its location and price.
    Yea the prices are crazy there. Wouldnt be too keen on returning no mater how hot the girls are

What's on offer in the Lotts? Always been tempted but haven't made it my business to be in the area.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Frtedcrilly View Post
    What's on offer in the Lotts? Always been tempted but haven't made it my business to be in the area.
    Good erotic massage Ted, b2b etc. Very nice ladies. Downside is the Unfortunate location with wonderful pillars of society hanging around there.

Jenny in Rathmines is one I keep coming back to, but it seems she’s gone home for xmas. Anyone try any of the other ladies in that salon? Tried a Latvian lady about a year ago who was quite good, though I only went for half hour. She’s still around, but fancy something new. Suggestions welcome

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Good erotic massage Ted, b2b etc. Very nice ladies. Downside is the Unfortunate location with wonderful pillars of society hanging around there.
    Ted ?? New one on me !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Ted ?? New one on me !!
    Should I have been more formal and called him Father Ted? 😄 🙏🙏