Page 295 of 378 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3773

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Anyone visit Emma yet advertising on another site? She looks unreal in pics

2. Default

Thread gone quiet.... any new places or new hot girls pop up anywhere?? Well over due a visit to broken pen place but no idea who is there now and dont want to waste money before i see who is working there. Used to be full of hotties, no idea who there now. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Thread gone quiet.... any new places or new hot girls pop up anywhere?? Well over due a visit to broken pen place but no idea who is there now and dont want to waste money before i see who is working there. Used to be full of hotties, no idea who there now. Anyone know?
    Natasha still shows up there, and she is flawlessly stunning as we all know

Lads, can someone PM me the location of broken pen….. I think I’ve narrowed it down to the correct street, but google street view is not helpful… I’m a regular of fangs but fancy some new scenery… thanks in advance

5. Default

Heading to f***s today first time in a while can't wait

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gixxer46 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (21-09-23)

7. Default

Yea I’ve been. Katy? Was like a construction site when I went in.

Can anyone recommend me some places to try in PM? I know ye have to be discreet here on the forum. Browsing back the last 10 or so pages i can't for the life of me figure out where these places are and im heading up to Dublin on Sunday so be interesting to dip my toes in this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by xsierrax View Post
    Can anyone recommend me some places to try in PM? I know ye have to be discreet here on the forum. Browsing back the last 10 or so pages i can't for the life of me figure out where these places are and im heading up to Dublin on Sunday so be interesting to dip my toes in this scene.
    Pm sent there lad!

Hi great post. About the unique place, would you know the names of the older ladies there? I love the set up and service there but I prefer older ladies and mostly they are quite young there.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    I went there a got a massage without happy ending
    maybe its not that kind of place. did you at least get the lady's name ?