Hi Guys
    Love Asian
    Anyone can pm me info have some great info to swap
    Looking new

4. Default

Yeah the S stands for Super expensive

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MattJYZ77 View Post
    Could a kind soul please send me a PM with the details of the "Fang" place? I am losing my mind trying to solve the puzzle here Thank you
    Sent you a PM just now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor22 View Post
    Can someone please pm me fang details
    Sent you a PM there.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    That is correct - it appears on Google maps - with the last letter of the alphabet - its on a corner of that row & lane
    Thanks for that

been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to ask if anyone had any recommendations...i'm pretty dull, but what I am really looking for is a normal massage, preferably with a lot of teasing, fully clothed girl (i know I'm weird!) and a good hj...I'm not so into the brazillian massages mostly, always seem to be more about the girl being hot than a great massage, usually go for asian girls, but I'm not that particular....haven't been to many since covid, bit out of the loop, but there is one asian girl I enjoy in the town by the sea that used to be named after a King, she is friendly, cute, does reasonable massage and nice slow hj. I used to go to a girl in upper r mines ages ago, don't remember her name, a girl called Linda near where bohs play, and a girl called Kiki who I saw mentioned on here before (actually, anyone know if Kiki is still around anywhere? I know the others are long gone.) Anyway, they were my holy trinity, haven't found anything to truly measure up since they left. So, any recommendations for an old school massage-tease-hj these days?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    Sent you a PM there.
    You the man....!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anders View Post
    been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to ask if anyone had any recommendations...i'm pretty dull, but what I am really looking for is a normal massage, preferably with a lot of teasing, fully clothed girl (i know I'm weird!) and a good hj...I'm not so into the brazillian massages mostly, always seem to be more about the girl being hot than a great massage, usually go for asian girls, but I'm not that particular....haven't been to many since covid, bit out of the loop, but there is one asian girl I enjoy in the town by the sea that used to be named after a King, she is friendly, cute, does reasonable massage and nice slow hj. I used to go to a girl in upper r mines ages ago, don't remember her name, a girl called Linda near where bohs play, and a girl called Kiki who I saw mentioned on here before (actually, anyone know if Kiki is still around anywhere? I know the others are long gone.) Anyway, they were my holy trinity, haven't found anything to truly measure up since they left. So, any recommendations for an old school massage-tease-hj these days?
    KiKi use to work with Mily in D1 who advertises on here - see also my post no 1199

I will send you a PM later about a slim European lady who is very good at teasing followed by a slow lingam massage taking you to the edge & back again & again ,,,,,,,
    Last edited by bigmango; 07-09-22 at 11:41. Reason: No Reviews = NO PM