Page 339 of 378 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3780

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

All the girls I’ve met in broken pen are stunners, who provide an excellent service.

2. Default

Hello, just moved to Dublin, and I am not very savvy on the encrypted lingo on parlour names. Would anyone be able to PM me with a little insight as to references to names to help a fellow make sense of the conversations?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    Finally met the very popular Bella who advertises here. Only negative is that I didn’t go to see her before. Really lovely, friendly girl and fantastic massage. Will 100% return. Highly recommend
    There's two Bella's in the same place. Are you talking about the Chinese or the Spanish one?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by therexn View Post
    Hello, just moved to Dublin, and I am not very savvy on the encrypted lingo on parlour names. Would anyone be able to PM me with a little insight as to references to names to help a fellow make sense of the conversations?

Thanks
    Hi. Check your Private Messages post box. PM. Left some info for you there.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    There's two Bella's in the same place. Are you talking about the Chinese or the Spanish one?
    Chinese one

6. Default

Two quick questions. Is there anyone advertising on here who is based in an actual shop. Also can anyone recommmend any older ladies that they have found not. Older the better I suppose

PMs appreciated

maria advertising here in D14 might fit both your requirements!

Reviews

Can anyone pm me the name and place of an Irish mature masseure? I miss the 1990s when I started on this trail when there were a good number of basement flats with Dublin girls who were usually good fun and down to earth. They all seem to have disappeared now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to irdave For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (19-12-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    Can anyone pm me the name and place of an Irish mature masseure? I miss the 1990s when I started on this trail when there were a good number of basement flats with Dublin girls who were usually good fun and down to earth. They all seem to have disappeared now.
    Sounds intriguing !

If someone could PM me the details also that would be great.

I did meet an Irish mature BBW masseuse a while ago but she is off the scene but very nice lady and really loves her job, maybe she’s back ?

11. Default

Well lads, I’m fairly certain miko has been mentioned here before but I can’t go back looking through the whole thread. Saw her ad on another site and would appreciate any info on her? Thanks