Page 161 of 378 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3780

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by Rck100 View Post
    I rang and was told she’s back in the new year. Have you met her?
    Yeah I always ask for her now, she always seems to give that bit extra, rang there the other day was told shes no longer with them

2. Default

Anyone been to broken pen place lately? Seems to be a lot of new adds and the girls look very hot in the pics..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornymark85 View Post
    D15 up the steps to the left, is it worth a visit?
    Up the steps, to the left, then door on the right is good. That's my view anyway! Door straight ahead I don't know, haven't tried. Does anybody else know?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Up the steps, to the left, then door on the right is good. That's my view anyway! Door straight ahead I don't know, haven't tried. Does anybody else know?
    If it's where I am thinking of then the one straight ahead is Asian. Absolutely nothing doing there. But I had little joy with the place on the right either. Nice experience alright but the finish I'd hoped for wasn't not on offer when I asked. Now that is maybe 15 months ago and maybe things have loosened up a little. Or maybe it was just caution since I was new to the place. But the policy seemed firm enough.

Reviews

If anyone can PM me D15 location I’m happy to call in as it’s local 😁. I’ll try Asian

Reviews

D15, door on the right will deliver, but you have to ask. I was the same first time, nothing requested, nothing delivered, except for a really good massage! Have been there about 5 times in the past year, hoping for a Christmas visit but looking unlikely at this stage.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Thanks . Appreciated.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

Bluered99 (22-12-22)

I finally got to visit fangs place beside the gardens where we honour the fallen. Got an an appointment by text and very nice phone manner. I didn’t ask for anyone in particular and Mila was offered as my Masseuse. Delighted as I’ve heard her name mentioned here. She’s beautiful. Very good massage and got those knots out before the turn over. Would have liked some ass play before the turn over but then again was my first time there so I wasn’t pushing anything. Once she got going she looked at me and the eye contact alone had me. Seriously beautiful woman. And a great finish.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxy74675 For This Useful Post:

Bluered99 (22-12-22), claremorris (22-12-22)

13. Default

I am thinking of a final massage today before the baby J's birthday interested in trying place in D 15 if anyone can guide me in right direction. Normally I go to Chinese lady in D12, drimnagh, great but eager to try new place

Wrapped up now until January. Some of the highlights have been Indian Sonia in D6 - always very willing plus a great massage. The big boobed Brazilian Leia in the organ that's still. Lucy in Bray, consistently good. Of course Fangs place. The filthy Chinese in D16, now closed down. Double black trouble in luas Station area on D 14. But my highlight was the v unexpected fun from Spanish Sara in the got a bag area. Who would have known she was that willing. Looking forward to 2023 already.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

tbooker281 (04-01-23)