Page 132 of 380 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3791

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Was in fangs place today, danm that was good. I mean really good. Only thing I would say is make an appointment, I wanted an hour but they could only do 30 mins

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Was in fangs place today, danm that was good. I mean really good. Only thing I would say is make an appointment, I wanted an hour but they could only do 30 mins
    Had a visit there myself today and yes I must agree it was really really good. I had a superb hour with Isa.
    Who did you see?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    The 'Swedish' place in Coolmine now has 4 hands on offer, but no extras with it. I Opted for the usual 2 hands with a great ending!
    Did you request an ending or was it offered? I had a disappointing meeting, didn't ask, no offer either. Great massage though

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Michaelmichael7676 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (09-10-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmichael7676 View Post
    Did you request an ending or was it offered? I had a disappointing meeting, didn't ask, no offer either. Great massage though
    You have to request it, I recommend up front before she begins...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

claremorris (09-10-22)

7. Default

Last time I was at Fangs I saw Sammy. Petite Brazilian girl. I would highly recommend
    Last edited by Dmac11; 09-10-22 at 11:48.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (09-10-22)

9. Default

Any chance you could send this info to me too? Really curious about trying fangs place

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by powersupply View Post
    Sent you a pm with the info requested
    Any chance you could send this info to me too? Really curious about trying fangs place

Ok so I only visit (legit looking ) shop front massages. I rotate around 4/5 places i try not go to the same place each time. I'm doing this now a few years .
    My experience has been that almost always after a few visits there has been extras that I have not seen mentioned on thread. Up to and including full service.
    Please don't PM me as I and not going disrespect the ladies as they all say the same " I don't do these things with other guys " .

Obviously I'm not so naive to believe this .I'm no Brad Pitt but I've been offered oral regularly enough and full service less regularly but it's happened . There has been no extra fees other than the agreed fee for HE topless.

Is this just something that's happening and not talked about out of respect for the girl / shop ?
    I'd be very interested to know .
    Thanks

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    Ok so I only visit (legit looking ) shop front massages. I rotate around 4/5 places i try not go to the same place each time. I'm doing this now a few years .
    My experience has been that almost always after a few visits there has been extras that I have not seen mentioned on thread. Up to and including full service.
    Please don't PM me as I and not going disrespect the ladies as they all say the same " I don't do these things with other guys " .

Obviously I'm not so naive to believe this .I'm no Brad Pitt but I've been offered oral regularly enough and full service less regularly but it's happened . There has been no extra fees other than the agreed fee for HE topless.

Is this just something that's happening and not talked about out of respect for the girl / shop ?
    I'd be very interested to know .
    Thanks
    I think a lot on here more than likley do not go to legit shops. The ones that do it may take time to build up connection with shop lady. Some of the legit shops may have just one staff memeber that does that on the quiet, and owner may ne unaware its happening. Could be down to lack of customers sometimes which if self employed may be tempted to give regular extras. I was at legit shop and did get line' I don't do these things with other guys'- But over time I noticed her technique/grip was getting better so easy to tell she was getting better by doing with others as well. Suppose less is shared when legit shop. The STM shop would be seeing as legit with street front but plenty mentions of it on here. Also R shop seems legit but also mentioned recently on here. To conclude could have legit shop but all it takes is one staff member that sees value in extras where no tax i assume paid on. Easy to get addicted to extra cash. Suppose woman also picks up on customer radar whether they keep quiet.

13. Default

In my case I’ve only ever been to pretty legit places, and sometimes for years before any extras even seemed like a possibility. In all cases, I think it comes down to the individual masseuse, the culture of the shop (do they turn a blind eye or is it when the owner’s not around), the rapport with the client (I don’t think it’s accidental that I always tipped well), and whether you respond to admittedly not very subtle clues (a trailed fingertip on your ass, deliberately grazing their breast with the back of your hand, if they massage your chest and stomach, or, most tellingly, if they drip massage oil on you from above). If they aren’t upfront about it and you don’t respond very clearly at the critical moment that you’re game, with a nod, eye contact, or verbal request, it won’t happen. Some on the board will absolutely object - saying that you need to agree a service and a fee in advance of the massage. Fair enough. But I’ve found that either a reasonable price is asked for at the end (massage plus 6 to 8 pints) or that a big tip is expected/appreciated. And if you want to think it only ever happens for you, James Bond, well, why the hell not? Being made to feel special is also part of a practiced technique.