Page 103 of 380 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3791

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pussypleaser View Post
    Yea Isa is amazing!Would love to try Mila or samy next time in Dublin.Not sure if they do B2b ?
    I’ve also met Ellie there. Another lovely girl. If Mila or Samy are better than Isa I’d love to meet them 😛

Reviews

Its a mixed day in Dublin today. Its a pity it is not always sunny.
    Has anyone tried the new place in D1. Near where Fang use to be pre-Covid. Watch your Penneys as its aiming for the top end of the market.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Its a mixed day in Dublin today. Its a pity it is not always sunny.
    Has anyone tried the new place in D1. Near where Fang use to be pre-Covid. Watch your Penneys as its aiming for the top end of the market.
    I know the area you are talking about but i dont know the place? Is it brand new and if so where did you see an ad for it? I cant see anything.... what sort of women work there do you know?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    I know the area you are talking about but i dont know the place? Is it brand new and if so where did you see an ad for it? I cant see anything.... what sort of women work there do you know?
    Its on the second floor. Might even be the complete second floor of Fang's old place. Have not been there yet that is why I was asking.
    When you hit "trips" on the second highest number of a dartboard you will be at the door of the shop below.
    Somebody is going to have to take one for the team

Maybe manualcop or gloomytempted will do the necessary

5. Default

Anyone have review of Amy Masseuse, on EI?
    Always dee her story and page but haven’t visited yet.
    Anyone confirm it’s as good as I think it could be?

Was with her a few years ago in d6. Pretty good experience from what I remember. Cracking body and a nice lady

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Its on the second floor. Might even be the complete second floor of Fang's old place. Have not been there yet that is why I was asking.
    When you hit "trips" on the second highest number of a dartboard you will be at the door of the shop below.
    Somebody is going to have to take one for the team

Maybe manualcop or gloomytempted will do the necessary
    I paid a visit today, was met by a stunner of a brazilian girl who i had met previously in one of the pink shops a good while back...

Place is spotless, nicest shower ive had in a massage place, really clean and the girl was a stunner. Victoria Secret model body on her. Will defo be back

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

bigmango (05-08-22), flirtyman (04-08-22)

Same entrance as fangs old place ?

10. Default

Was never in fangs old place so no idea... you cant miss it though, sign on the street outside as well

11. Default

Anyone know of any decent Irish massage providers?

Female providers needless to say 😁