Page 33 of 379 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by Frtedcrilly View Post
    I haven't met the 29 year old Irish girl but have exchanged texts. She would be topless doing the massage and use her ample charms as part of it. I was told a little bit of touching would be allowed. Still haven't got to her though. I prefer b2b but there is something I fancy about an Irish girl massaging me.
    Thanks for that. I will take the plunge next time I'm in the area and will report back

any chance you could pm me details on this Irish girl? I also love the idea of a local woman giving the massage. thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by hairtrigger View Post
    any chance you could pm me details on this Irish girl? I also love the idea of a local woman giving the massage. thanks in advance.
    Go to another advertising site that rhymes with Riva and type in Irish for keyword and you will find the advertiser based in North County Dublin.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frtedcrilly For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (30-11-21), hairtrigger (28-11-21)

5. Default

Howareya lads, thanks for the support. Any good rub n tugs near Fagan's Pub in Drumcondra?
    I never condemn wrongdoing in any area.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Just South of the Border Lucy/Yoyo in Bray by FAR the most relaxed, cosy & comprehensive massage therapy service with extras imho. And hottie with the.Lottie Ting Ting will be returning soon...it's going to be a White Christmas in Bray, way hey...
    Where are these ladies advertising YAL? Google throws up very little for me in Bray to be fair. Could be in that neck of the woods later, and might try arranging an appointment. 🤞

Reviews

Strange how we are discussing Co. Wicklow in a Dublin City Centre Massage Places thread!!

8. Default

Anyone have any experience with Bia from the super place on a street that sells potatoes and strawberries?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Strange how we are discussing Co. Wicklow in a Dublin City Centre Massage Places thread!!
    Strange?

Where in Dublin city centre is "Tallaght" or "Blanchardstown" or even "Howth"?

Aren't parts of Bray town even in County Dublin?

had a chance to walk around dublin city center in a few massage places on the usual streets both sides of the river . asked about extras before pulling my pants down and jaysus do the places try to rip off with absurd amounts
    I would rather go to a full service with that kind of cash in my pocket
    hearing bray being mentioned here again has my hopes up high though

11. Default

I’m trying to find a place where it comes across as legit, but it might not be. Could someone PM me?

I’ve got a couple of gems I could exchange, one seems normal massage and the other less so, but both girls very good looking.