Page 73 of 379 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Has anyone tried the Pat place on the street named like the Downton building? I've had Lotts of fun down the lane and can highly recommend and have tried both places across and close by the river with varied results in both. Enjoyed the super place pre-covid but was on the higher end of price scale.

2. Default

Sorry I haven't been online in a good few days guys, have had a few PM's, and will work my way through responding to them during today and tomorrow.

Cheers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lifestoogoodjim View Post
    There are a number of massage providers, all closeby in the Dublin 15 area. There's an Indian lady who does a superb massage. It is very professional but unless you break the ice and ask or even hint, there are no extras but it is worth having the discussion as the result is amazing - but not cheap.
    Would be interested in hearing more about the Indian lady in D15.

I've a thing for Indian ladies. 🤭

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BacardiacArrest For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (11-05-22)

5. Default

Been trying to decipher the gastro pubs place near the horror themed pizza to no avail definitely be interested

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ShamrockShake View Post
    So my usual update. I binge then retire...then binge again.
    Regulars first - beautiful latinamerican cuban in D18, yummy as always, its those eyes! . Indian S who advertises on here in D6, fantastic massage and afters. Sofhia also in D6, sexy as hell. D16 black massage, durty, very durty. New girl in the still organ, decent enough. Phen in D18, on hols now , great teasing. Celia in d18 who also advertises here, expensive but worth the treat. Went to a latino place in the tall but area of D1. Colombia, but v v rushed. Happy to share on PM but only if you recommend/share info also.
    Do you mean phen Thai by the gym?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youngmoney For This Useful Post:

claremorris (15-05-22), flirtyman (11-05-22)

8. Default

Are some shop front places safer than others?

9. Default

I visited an excellent provider today in an Apartment near a very large shoping center

Can swap details over PM but please send me some of your recommendations..

10. Default

Got to see Isa earlier in the week,
    Must say enjoyed it, a really nice woman, good technique, definitely left a happy camper
    Thinking of a return this weekend.

Met Adriana at the broken pen. I left very happy!

Has anyone been to ***** for a massage? It is in the city centre and did you leave a happy man? Lol
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 15-05-22 at 07:39. Reason: You can't mention the place