Page 74 of 379 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Went mature and cosy in D12. In a shared apartment close to where you might go cycling in a circle. You wont find her adverts on here. It's a bit tatty and obvious, but the woman works her body.I would imagine that it's the closest to FS but not. Very encouraging to get close and personal with her. Nice lady and Ill be a regular. QUOTE]

Visited the cosy provider in D12. Not a bad massage at all and a different but intimate finish. Seems like a genuinely nice person and I hope to visit again.

2. Default

Took a bullet for a Good Day on the southerly round road at Flippers Shed.
    Jojo as advertised on here.
    Fuck.
    Terrible massage, and the younger lady I have seen go in there previously seems to have gone.
    Curtains and no doors in the rooms.
    Avoid.

Did anyone ever visit Selina over lockdown? Bolivian I think?
    Was close to Fang's new place, as well as the Green and beside the Maltese in the Tall Robot St.
    Maybe she is gone.
    If anyone knows...

3. Default

Are you less likely to be approached by Gardai coming from a massage parlour/Salon?

Had a few pm's looking for details of the cozy massage in D12. Ad can be found via Google and it's not hard to locato it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Borris1947 View Post
    Are you less likely to be approached by Gardai coming from a massage parlour/Salon?
    If it has a shop front unlikely to be approached, massage is legal, how are they going to know it's just your cock got massaged
    If your nervous, rule of thumb, if they discuss extras on the phone avoid

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt View Post
    Had a few pm's looking for details of the cozy massage in D12. Ad can be found via Google and it's not hard to locato it either.
    Could you not just answer the PM? There are plenty of adverts where you have described.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt View Post
    Yes there are quiet a few in that general area. I go to one behind bus stop, probably further down. How close to cycle round circle place is it, same street?

if anyone whos not an ass figures out the cozy massage can you DM details ,

Reviews

Was in an Asian establishment close to a square that contains such joy.

Very well appointed, excellent massage, and a HE that was out of this world. Lovely rack on the girl too

Well recommended. As good a massage as I have ever got - and I've had hundreds

You can easily find on Googlemaps
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (17-05-22)

11. Default Imo

Thought I’d give some experience

Best & most consistent with any girl is close to Greece. New euro nat is very good & the brazs are always great imo Nat a fav. Century for the hour is best I can find.

Used to go Lotts, very sexy girls steph was my usual - heard it’s gone up in price, used to be century for 30. Any Info on new prices? Hate goin back to places & been asked for more- as want to leave but never can.

Recently went to pay taya - big titties on your1, but shite 4/5 of century€ - massage started ok as she was strong but the b2b was laughable - she placed titties on you & rub you with arm - I laughed at one stage - then asked to turn - she went aggressively for the finish which I informed her wasn’t going to happen that way - so then she gave a bit of b2b on front, I.e. put her tits in my face. She laughed at me telling her I needed more sensual ness - so I imagine she gets away with the aggressive finish.

Hailey who is on her at times is very sensual & sexy - would prob go back but I do like the shops & ease of entry.

Big White Bird in d6&d1 - high turnover of girls but you can find some gems - this was my first entry to the scene so have fond memories.

I’m early 30, fit body and been told I’m decent looking for Irish man by most. So I have found if I have good connection with them, I can get more than on offer - never fs, fk off good few of them & Heavy petting by me is usually encouraged.

Anyone wana pm me about Ellie or anyone else they would suggest, looking for prices & locations(I figure most out so mainly after cost)
    ✌️
    Last edited by Raekwon; 18-05-22 at 07:14.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raekwon For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (19-05-22)