Page 145 of 378 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3773

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by dublino View Post
    5.60€ give or take (Guinness drinker :-))
    glad i’m not buying a round!

If you had to choose, which is better - Fang’s or the broken pen place? Been to it before & had a very relaxing time, but have noticed a lot of positivity here about Fang’s.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigjas View Post
    If you had to choose, which is better - Fang’s or the broken pen place? Been to it before & had a very relaxing time, but have noticed a lot of positivity here about Fang’s.
    Both are very good. Prices in fang's are more reasonable

4. Default

Women in broken pen place are much hotter, like victoria secret models in there

Reviews

OK generally understanding the clues (sorry culchie trying to get the jackine lingo)...been to Lotts, fangs, a bit of the recommended chai thai etc, lettuce St on the to do list but broken pen bugging me ( more so as where I think it is all seem to be legit massages/therapy etc so then I'm back thinking I'm not reading the clues right. Any help would be appreciated....heading up during week, will do usuals but last post that Victoria secrets quality raised the eyebrows. Happy hunting all the same. Oh, Super on the cards, know its pricey but Lisa...ya! Come on
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BJ99 View Post
    OK generally understanding the clues (sorry culchie trying to get the jackine lingo)...been to Lotts, fangs, a bit of the recommended chai thai etc, lettuce St on the to do list but broken pen bugging me ( more so as where I think it is all seem to be legit massages/therapy etc so then I'm back thinking I'm not reading the clues right. Any help would be appreciated....heading up during week, will do usuals but last post that Victoria secrets quality raised the eyebrows. Happy hunting all the same. Oh, Super on the cards, know its pricey but Lisa...ya! Come on
    All the info is here if only you were not too lazy to read back thru the posts - for example in respect of "broken pen" - see my post 923

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    All the info is here if only you were not too lazy to read back thru the posts - for example in respect of "broken pen" - see my post 923
    Rubbish. Punters aren't lazy. They have minimal time for running around webpage particularily for BS. And the clues are childish crap. PM is the only way to go according to the rules of this site.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

claremorris (13-11-22), flirtyman (13-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by MatureNorthCoast View Post
    Happen to be in Dublin.next week with work. Looking for a massage either a b2b aswell. Also interested in Fangs place. As from the north, I’m struggling with the clues. Any help please
    Have a look at the works of Harry Clarke and Francis Bacon. When you leave the building go right and right again at the corner. Then cross the road to Fang's place with the zed.

Just zipped up the pants from a cracking visit to Spanish Sara in D2. Very good service!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (14-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet rabbit View Post
    Have a look at the works of Harry Clarke and Francis Bacon. When you leave the building go right and right again at the corner. Then cross the road to Fang's place with the zed.
    With respect - the man says he is struggling with the clues? More clues probably don't help his struggle. I sent him a very clear PM.