Page 113 of 378 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3774

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by D202012 View Post
    General question on Thai Massage places. At the beginning of the massage do you all bother covering up with the towel? I always do but I always wondered if it was compulsory
    I always cover myself with the towel but I always remove my underwear - covering yourself shows basic respect.
    It normally leads to the better outcome if you show respect at the beginning of any encounter.

Good advice there from bigmango 👍

3. Default

Looking for a place that does a great massage, would appreciate any help

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noloveforthethinguys View Post
    Looking for a place that does a great massage, would appreciate any help
    Hi. sent you a PM there.

5. Default

Anyone know if the place in D8 next to a building for Christ is legit? It's on a street for wine

6. Default

Which girl is the best to visit looks wise in lettuce street if i WANTed to go for a massage. Used to go to bowie who was hot but she gone back to thailand now

Went to see Tina in STM last week. Still as hot as fcuk. Gives a decent massage for 40/45 mins before any extras. They are pricey but probably worth it once in a while.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Which girl is the best to visit looks wise in lettuce street if i WANTed to go for a massage. Used to go to bowie who was hot but she gone back to thailand now
    There is a new hot looking girl on their Facebook page. Kat might meet your requirements, if she is still there...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (02-03-23)

Reviews

Well, which is better on Lettuce St- ET or WT. Concensus so far seems to be WT, new girl there Pen but no feedback yet....she is hot though
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

11. Default

Guys, thinking of going to either Tina in STM or one of the girls in fangs. Can someone tell me how much (in pint terms) you are looking at for BTB and HE?