Page 63 of 378 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoog View Post
    Anyone know if YEM is still working? Can't seem to find her on Google anymore?
    Yep..I was with her a few weeks ago. Great as ever

Reviews

Hi, anyone have YEM's details? In Dublin for few days and getting multiple hits on Google.
    Is she still in D8?
    Thanks for any help/info
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

3. Default

What's the story with Fangs new place?
    Been by a couple of times and locked up. Most recent attempt was Thursday afternoon. Thanks in advance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JollyTempted For This Useful Post:

claremorris (13-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JollyTempted View Post
    Been by a couple of times and locked up. Most recent attempt was Thursday afternoon. Thanks in advance
    I reckon you need to have time pre-booked. I booked a few days ahead and certain slots unavailable even then.
    Otherwise they might not answer door (doorbell broken btw)
    .....Ellie highly recommended ��
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BJ99 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (13-03-22)

7. Default

Ah sound. Thanks for that 👌

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JollyTempted View Post
    Its closed on thursday and is only ever opened when ellie is working, mainly fri evening sat sun and either a mon or a tue

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Its closed on thursday and is only ever opened when ellie is working, mainly fri evening sat sun and either a mon or a tue
    Think she works the rest of the week on her own.Was with her last Wednesday.She is the best!

Have been to the place on street where your pen was broken a few times lately, all nice girls. Have been with Amanda, Claudia and Izabella. Amanda the hottest (in my opinion), Izabella was probably my favourite-very sensual, but I'd return to any of them to be fair.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim50 For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (17-03-22)

Quote Originally Posted by SafetyMattersMost View Post
    Is this the place in D2 around the Green of the guy formerly a stuntman on "Jack Ass"?

I recognize the name "Amanda"

I called once but their prices were absurd.

I'm asking cause ages ago there was a proper gentleman's establishment in that area, on a lower place where you "Lease" things.

To this day such an awesome experience, I could tell from their website to when I entered it was professionally run.

Between the chain of rubjoints around dublin now, the girls are sat about lazily like they're just waiting to put the whammy on some poor sucker, and the 5 minute back-rub, crotch grabs and "okay turn over now" you get on this site (at least the lower priced ones I've been to), I have lost all faith in finding decent erotic body to body massage.

Unless..... Jim50, seems as you have so much experience there would you care to give us an exact play-by-play of how things go down in that outfit?
    It's near the embassy of the sunny holiday destination with a blue and white flag.

Prices are most definitely not absurd here, and way better value than some other spots around town. Go , pay the price and enjoy, or don't go, stay at home save your money and have a wa*k. I'd say option no 2 might be best for you. Like I said, my favourite was Izabella because I thought it was most sensual, others most like will rather Amanda as she is really hot, each to their own.

I have met Amanda, Claudia Isabella and Giovanna, all on that place and my best experience was with Amanda ( all one were good too)
    I have met Natasha too on that place but she dissapear, someone know where she is now? would be great to meet Natasha again.
    about prices I think they are good for the quality, is a good place.