Page 358 of 378 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3774

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    Can someone PM me information on Fang? Thanks
    Sent u a private message der pal

2. Default

Could anyone pm me with number and location of where k works now and who used to work with milly in d1 shop.

3. Default

Can someone please PM the number of broken pen. I think I know the street but not the number. Many thanks.

4. Default

Sent you a pm..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JasonAKAJay1977 View Post
    Sent u a private message der pal
    Maybe me too please

6. Default

Could anyone pm fangs number / details please?

Hello lads, today I went to a place I'll call Blackdoor (hopefully the name catches on like Broken Pen and Fang's). Great massage, beautiful girls, highly recommend. Its appointment only, so no walk-ins. Very easy to find on the street

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini4362 For This Useful Post:

TheoVon (19-02-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    Hello lads, today I went to a place I'll call Blackdoor (hopefully the name catches on like Broken Pen and Fang's). Great massage, beautiful girls, highly recommend. It’s appointment only, so no walk-ins. Very easy to find on the street
    Is that the place just off the Main thoroughfare in the City Centre or the one near Mr McGregors pub further out of the city?

10. Default

Has anyone been to the place that is also offering hair removal? Not looking to get waxed, just curious about the massage.

I don't know those locations, but I think you're thinking of the wrong spot. This place has no sign and the only distinguishing feature from the outside is the black door. Only way to get there is to have an appointment and be told where to go.

I'll give a clue. "Synonym of Church that is also a girl's name"
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 20-02-24 at 00:34. Reason: careful with street names- Julie