Page 258 of 380 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3791

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by henry4 View Post
    My options today are Stacey and Megan at Proken pen and Mila and Sammy at Fangs.
    I was with Sammy before so will try one of the other 3.
    Any recommendation?
    I went to see Sammy today. She is a real Brazilian hottie. She drove me wild whispering in my ear. Very enjoyable

2. The Following User Says Thank You to foxy74675 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (19-06-23)

3. Default

So from experience, anyone recommend a girl who is good looking, can do a proper massage with a great finish.

I went to fangs and seen Sammy. While she is unreal, and the finish was amazing, the massage was quiet poor. Running her nails over me and not great pressure. I left disappointed considering all the hype fang gets here.

I have been to k from k&m lettuce street, her massage was incredible, a proper Thai massage that made me relax and then a good finish, but she isn't the best looking in mid 40s with her clothes on.

Is there a balance out there?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubadubdub25 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (20-06-23)

5. Default

Hey guys would also love to get more info for lisa and maybe some booking etiquette for her please

6. Default

I was with Ellie she is amazing and she body is unbelievable.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sjonh For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (20-06-23)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rubadubdub25 View Post
    So from experience, anyone recommend a girl who is good looking, can do a proper massage with a great finish.

I went to fangs and seen Sammy. While she is unreal, and the finish was amazing, the massage was quiet poor. Running her nails over me and not great pressure. I left disappointed considering all the hype fang gets here.

I have been to k from k&m lettuce street, her massage was incredible, a proper Thai massage that made me relax and then a good finish, but she isn't the best looking in mid 40s with her clothes on.

Is there a balance out there?
    Girls in fang’s are really good.But quality of the massage can be hit or miss.Try mila or Isa there,massages are not as great as Thai massage but decent enough and great finish too.Mila does amazing B2B massage.A beautiful naughty girl and good fun.
    Last edited by Cockmaster137; 20-06-23 at 12:34.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (20-06-23)

10. Default

Hi all another broken pen comment ..can someone pm me the number to call and the location plz and where ya see the adverts online thanks a mil had a message with the location but can't seem to find it now thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    Hi all another broken pen comment ..can someone pm me the number to call and the location plz and where ya see the adverts online thanks a mil had a message with the location but can't seem to find it now thanks
    I cant remember how i contacted them was it not jsut an add with the name stella , its a long time since Ive been but I met a girl there sophia i think it was , do you know if shes still there ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    Girls in fang’s are really good.But quality of the massage can be hit or miss.Try mila or Isa there,massages are not as great as Thai massage but decent enough and great finish too.Mila does amazing B2B massage.A beautiful naughty girl and good fun.
    Agreed gutted to hear Isa is leaving she was/is the best there IMO. Hopefully new girls are as good , I believe one already started interested to hear how she is if anyone has met her.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    I cant remember how i contacted them was it not jsut an add with the name stella , its a long time since Ive been but I met a girl there sophia i think it was , do you know if shes still there ?
    Find Stella in the usual places - She will show you the way rather than providing the massage herself.

Does anyone know of a massage parlour in or around Dublin 9 or Dublin 5? There was a place on Shantalla Road but that has closed now so looking for a new place. Feel free to PM me. Thanks