Page 37 of 380 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Seen fang and new girl last week.
    She’s stunning looking .
    But doesn’t provide the same service that fang does .

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by papa69 View Post
    Seen fang and new girl last week.
    She’s stunning looking .
    But doesn’t provide the same service that fang does .
    I agree.Fang is much more experienced.But she is trying to work less and less now

Would someone be able to forward me on the details for fang? Ie address and contact?

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Four hander in Bray has a lot more bangs for your bucks guys fyi lol. Just sayin...

Hi, could I have some info in FANG massage? I can't find nothing...

Anyone have any experience or tips for places in the lucan or liffey valley area?

6. Default

Anyone else try the new brazilian in fangs place? How was she??

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone else try the new brazilian in fangs place? How was she??
    She looks well but in all honesty nothing special. Very similar massage to other brazillian ones in dublin. Not worth it if paying same price as you would to see fang, be better see fang or someone else with more experence . Guess late 20's early 30's. english not great. I had an appointment but no plan on repeat visit to her. Rather see fang or someone else in dublin.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to swamdublin For This Useful Post:

claremorris (13-12-21)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    She looks well but in all honesty nothing special. Very similar massage to other brazillian ones in dublin. Not worth it if paying same price as you would to see fang, be better see fang or someone else with more experence . Guess late 20's early 30's. english not great. I had an appointment but no plan on repeat visit to her. Rather see fang or someone else in dublin.
    I like them both.lol.That girl was quite cute.I am normally not big fan of Brazilians more into Asians.But she gave me the best experience as a Brazilian girl so far.Saw her twice already.She was a bit nervous the first time and seemed much more relaxed on my second visit.

Reviews

Can simebody please PM me Fangs Details.
    Thanks in advance.

Reviews

Anybody been to the prominent African Place lately which is beside a Chinese place on a street which rhymes with lapel!
    Indeed whats the Chinese Place like also?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (14-12-21)