Page 260 of 378 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3773

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by prp View Post
    Anyone know if you can leave happy in thai place named after a cocktail either side of the liffey?
    Have definitely gotten HE in both locations, many years ago. The Northside one has a new entry way with another business that you need to walk through now. Be hesitant to venture there now tbh

Anyone been to the African 4 hands in sandyford advertising elsewhere. Tempted if it’s not too pricey

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    Been to the Never Cloudy semi recently and I got Luisa. She was pretty but she mentioned that she didn't have her curls in (not detrimental btw)

Got the nuru, very pricey but straight away no clothes and immediate touching (no twat touching though). Massage was basically non existent but she was rubbing me with her entire body covered in oil, even allowing motorboating and licking.

Suffice to say I was happy, but the price is making me hesitate to come back
    I only learned about this place recently, the website is crazy, they are so transparent about what they offer which is rare but refreshing.

Pricing looks ok to me, you wouldn't be doing it often but the price offered for 1hr b2b sounds pretty reasonable...in saying that the 4hands looks VERY pricy.

Thanks for the insights dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Have definitely gotten HE in both locations, many years ago. The Northside one has a new entry way with another business that you need to walk through now. Be hesitant to venture there now tbh
    Was there earlier this year, it's more of a shared foyer and you don't actually walk through the cafe. And yes, HE there and the other one.

Any reports on the two new girls in fangs yet ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thekid221 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (30-06-23)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    Any reports on the two new girls in fangs yet ?
    I will do the groundwork.Lol.Booked an appointment with Bia this evening.Will report back later 👍👍

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (30-06-23), Thekid221 (30-06-23)

9. Default

Heading Fangs for first time this weekend, will report back also. Didn’t specify anyone when booking, will report back also

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spellegrino For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (30-06-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    I will do the groundwork.Lol.Booked an appointment with Bia this evening.Will report back later 👍👍
    How did that go, good sir?

12. Default

Isa is my fav.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spellegrino View Post
    Heading Fangs for first time this weekend, will report back also. Didn’t specify anyone when booking, will report back also
    Went here earlier, Bia is beautiful and I had a great time.