1. Default

Yes I got it
    Thanks

2. Default

Yes I got it
    Thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I assume you asked Lisa's permission before you wrote such an explicit review about your encounter with her
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    Yes, I did. Told her as much.
    If you really understood Lisa you would know she has limited understanding of the English language.
    Talked to her yesterday and we used GOOGLE Translate to explain what was going on & she was not happy that anyone was writing explicit things about her on here.

She is in Malahide this month.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

Sweet rabbit (16-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    If you really understood Lisa you would know she has limited understanding of the English language.
    Talked to her yesterday and we used GOOGLE Translate to explain what was going on & she was not happy that anyone was writing explicit things about her on here.

She is in Malahide this month.
    This post (and action) is as bad as the review that was posted in my opinion. Can we all stay with the purpose of this thread please? Totally uncalled for post - intended to hold everyone up and detract from sharing information.

And please don't respond with some ridiculous self promoting "holier than thou" "protecting the providers on here" nonsense.

It was up to the moderators to police this and they did. They call the shots - not you.

You made you little point before - stop stirring up trouble.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (16-07-23)

7. Default

Anyone seen anymore of the new girls in fangs I'm gonna book one for tomorrow hopefully 😁

8. Default

anyone able to provide more information in DMs about fangs? cant seem to find it

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    Anyone seen anymore of the new girls in fangs I'm gonna book one for tomorrow hopefully 😁
    I would say try Monica.It’s hard to beat an Irish girl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir133 View Post
    anyone able to provide more information in DMs about fangs? cant seem to find it
    Sent you a Private Message there with some info. Hope it helps. No need to feel obliged to swap or return any info. Happy to pass some on when I have it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (19-07-23)

Thought I had broken pen sussed but almost ended up getting a massage from Fabio. Can someone help on this one.

Thanks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Xmc82 View Post
    Thought I had broken pen sussed but almost ended up getting a massage from Fabio. Can someone help on this one.

Thanks.
    Ha! I'll PM you now...