Page 374 of 379 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3785

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Hey,

I met Amanda back when she was working in the Broken Pen place, I had a few massages from different girls there as well like Claudia and Julia.

I haven't gone for massages much in the last few years but noticed an advertisement on the oh no you can't oh site that looked like Amanda but her hair looked different.

I sent her a text to confirm if she was the same Amanda who worked in the Broken Pen place she confirmed it was her.

Visited her a few times since then in the D 6 area and the service gets better, more options opened up.

I'm willing to PM with more information.

Also if there's other masseuses like that where if you put in some time and effort more options open up regarding the service.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matty3969 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (19-04-24)

3. Default

Grainne’s body is amazing- unbelievable

4. Default

Happen to walking through the tourist area in tb dublin today. happen to see thai place did not see before in street where crows normally fly down. Any one being there and is it legit or some extras on offer. more discreet entrance than other places., looks online to be open since last summer

5. Default

Yep extras on offers, 2 good looking asian girls working there

6. Default

Could someone PM me the details for Lisa in Malahide, Thanks in advance

7. Default

What about that place named after a precious stone (also used for cutting) in D2, beside the river?

Run by a lady name "Fon" I believe?

I think she used to run a place on the third floor in a village in D6 beginning with R?

Some cute girls working there.

Is it legit only?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to InsidiousCid For This Useful Post:

claremorris (20-04-24)

9. Default

Also in D1, a street opposite of "south", associated with a member of Royalty?

Literally just around the corner from the street rhyming with "Maple".

There's a couple ladies in there that will do extras, but the good news is you can ask them for the sexual services without having to get a massage.

Post covid recession most places stopped doing that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to InsidiousCid For This Useful Post:

claremorris (20-04-24)

11. Default

Pm details please

12. Default

Anyone been to the place just off the main street that offers "Relief" to a non-superficial level?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by InsidiousCid View Post
    Also in D1, a street opposite of "south", associated with a member of Royalty?

Literally just around the corner from the street rhyming with "Maple".

There's a couple ladies in there that will do extras, but the good news is you can ask them for the sexual services without having to get a massage.

Post covid recession most places stopped doing that.
    Not sure when you were in there last but I called in a few months ago to have my hopes raised by the lovely looking receptionist . Turns out she actually is the receptionist. The lady (not much younger than me) who was actually working there quoted a pretty astronomical price that would have been expensive in a better establishment. I declined . On the way out the reception offered a non b to b at a small discount. I declined again. Two ladies rotate between there and another shop (don’t know where). I didn’t see the other lady. I was told she was in her 30s which apparently the lady I saw was. She wasn’t in her 30s at least not recently.