Page 40 of 380 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by Waldav1 View Post
    Anyone have any experience or tips for places in the lucan or liffey valley area?
    Was in a place in a shopping centre across the road from a pub (sounds like Benny Hill).. was pre-COVID so a long time ago now...the massage itself was unmemorable. Basic massage with a HE, nothing more offered or asked for..
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 15-12-21 at 12:13. Reason: Minors

Hi All
    Spent the last 30 mins reading this thread im raging i didnt know about it earlier, i love a good sensual massage but never trusted some of the adds on other sites. If someone could refer me to a good spot i would really appreciate it. I am happy to discuss to prove this is a legitimate request.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neik94 View Post
    Hi, could I have some info in FANG massage? I can't find nothing...
    Hi

New to this so want to make sure this is a PM just wondering if you got details of Fang she sounds lovely

Thanks

I've feel like I've exhausted all massage places bored now.
    I've not seen Fang yet but Brazilian girl twice, massage not great seems inexperienced but she's great body. When I ring Fang she offers me Brazilian girl, I asked Fang was she working she said no.
    2. Temple bar place got bored of same girl she start getting a bit clingy , went to same place north of Liffey different girl , great massage refused extras.
    3. ***** , really bad massage but big bang ers for your buck , b2b whatever her voice annoyed me and picture under the table.
    4. Tried some questionable Thai as in do you want a massage in temple bar , girl was not great bit heavy for me.paid for HE but wouldn't go back.
    5. K&M massage good and I go to regularly that I'm bored now , don't see K in ages only M and it's becoming too same and she nearly burnt me with them stones.i fear the stones.
    6. Not tryed the place that is where you get fruit from on ****** opposite supervalu no reviews anyone been ? Or chid.
    I need somewhere new . Not been to lotts place yet is it worth it .
    Thanks
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 15-12-21 at 16:36. Reason: Locations not allowed

Reviews

Have you tried the place I mentioned above

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    I've feel like I've exhausted all massage places bored now.
    I've not seen Fang yet but Brazilian girl twice, massage not great seems inexperienced but she's great body. When I ring Fang she offers me Brazilian girl, I asked Fang was she working she said no.
    2. Temple bar place got bored of same girl she start getting a bit clingy , went to same place north of Liffey different girl , great massage refused extras.
    3. ***** , really bad massage but big bang ers for your buck , b2b whatever her voice annoyed me and picture under the table.
    4. Tried some questionable Thai as in do you want a massage in temple bar , girl was not great bit heavy for me.paid for HE but wouldn't go back.
    5. K&M massage good and I go to regularly that I'm bored now , don't see K in ages only M and it's becoming too same and she nearly burnt me with them stones.i fear the stones.
    6. Not tryed the place that is where you get fruit from on ****** opposite supervalu no reviews anyone been ? Or chid.
    I need somewhere new . Not been to lotts place yet is it worth it .
    Thanks
    The last place you mention, call it item no 7....I was there a few times, lovely girls, had satisfying time, not mad about the location LOTTS of dodgey lookin characters hanging around. Worth a try but you seem to get bored very easily😄

The biggest thing turning me off that place with the dodgy characters is it openly advertises erotic massages. Like I'm thinking visiting a girl off here has to be safer less chance of it been raided or just yeah I've some issues with places that are so blatant. My defence is I went for a legitimate massage if seen by anyone won't hold up going in or out of these places.

Yeah I get bored easy and I train hard and I actually like massages for the benefits it gives to muscles so I find myself getting really annoyed if the massage is terrible. Like how hard can it be to give a decent massage , don't drown me in oil and give a half hearted effort.

Any other recommendations would be great.
    For people asking about Fang - I don't think she is working anymore , I could be wrong but she seems to be subbying her work out to Brazil.
    Number 8ni tried was next door to fang I think it's called authentic Thai massage . It was desperate in and out in 18 mins by the time I turned my phone back on , light rub all over , turn over HE , , DONE , good luck , pity I paid for everything in advance cause would of should of refused the ending .
    I think I'll try a girl off here next , do any girls off here have massage tables any recommendations thanks?

9. Default

Brazilian massage in lotts, kip of a street but very nice inside, nice girls, good massage and have a shower there as well.

Did you try the place where amanda is? Very classy massage plave, prob best ive been too, she is hot as well.

Had a massage yesterday on parnell, girl wore a mask and a glove for he. She was hot as fuck but safe to say i wont go back

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    The biggest thing turning me off that place with the dodgy characters is it openly advertises erotic massages.
    Yeah I went to try that place a couple of months back, but not joking there was a dozen junkies/homeless/knackers standing directly outside in two groups, so I just kept on walking. Otherwise it seems discreet enough. Just can't imagine the jeering and shite you'd get off them walking out into that group!

Will give it another go eventually.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to easycum For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (17-12-21)