Page 218 of 380 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Hi liam could you share location of shop

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post
    Ok guys, was in Swords earlier today, and I don't say this lightly, but up there with the best experience I've had yet, I'll give a detailed review, any masseuses reading this, take note.

Ok, so nice and clear instructions on where to go, prices and what I could expect.

Greeted by a lady, I'd guess I'm her late 30s/early 40s, great figure, nice boobs.

She stripped me, stood facing me where she explored my body, while she was in her lingerie, with a very strategically placed mirror, so I could enjoy the view. This was quickly followed by her bending over, with my lad between her butt cheeks, where she used those cheeks in a back/forth motion, to get things started.

Immediately after this, she lay on the table, now with no bra on, flat on her back, legs spread wide, where she gyrated her self against my now rock hard lad, with just a thin layer of knickers separating her privates with mine, did well to hold myself.

Then, I was told to lay on my back where she brought me to a well deserved climax, (all this in the first 15 minutes)

The next half hour was spent with me face down, and her caressing every inch of my body, with a fairly decent massage, especially loved the occasional stroking of the back of my balls.

Finally told to turn around where she was stood completely in her birthday suit, and gave me a further massage, and the occasional spitting on the head of my lad.

The ending was phenomenal, finished me off with lots of oil and a sneaky latex gloved finger up the you know where!

I'll tell you what, it's a pity I live so far away from swords, because this would be a firm regular of mine!

Price for one hour with 2 cums was the equivalent of 24 pints of Guinness.

Enjoy lads
    Amazing post! Could you PM me with the contact details please? Cheers!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by powersupply View Post
    Had a nice massage last week in a place near the Childrens Hospital close to the road thats a Mile Long. Pretty Asian lady with a nice body. Decent massage and HE. Not the most discreet of entrances, right behind a bus stop and close to a pub and a few takeaways but all in all it was a decent experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamIrish View Post
    I'm assuming that's the asian place that advertises that it's a massage shop, next door to it is a unique place that's more discreet. Always wanted to try the asian place though. Worth a punt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjones View Post
    Hi liam could you share location of shop
    You need to read the two posts together & then find the Hospital & unique place mentioned on a GOOGLE map & then read the two posts again
    Last edited by bigmango; 22-03-23 at 00:16. Reason: location = next door

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (22-03-23)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post
    Ok guys, was in Swords earlier today, and I don't say this lightly, but up there with the best experience I've had yet, I'll give a detailed review, any masseuses reading this, take note.

Ok, so nice and clear instructions on where to go, prices and what I could expect.

Greeted by a lady, I'd guess I'm her late 30s/early 40s, great figure, nice boobs.

She stripped me, stood facing me where she explored my body, while she was in her lingerie, with a very strategically placed mirror, so I could enjoy the view. This was quickly followed by her bending over, with my lad between her butt cheeks, where she used those cheeks in a back/forth motion, to get things started.

Immediately after this, she lay on the table, now with no bra on, flat on her back, legs spread wide, where she gyrated her self against my now rock hard lad, with just a thin layer of knickers separating her privates with mine, did well to hold myself.

Then, I was told to lay on my back where she brought me to a well deserved climax, (all this in the first 15 minutes)

The next half hour was spent with me face down, and her caressing every inch of my body, with a fairly decent massage, especially loved the occasional stroking of the back of my balls.

Finally told to turn around where she was stood completely in her birthday suit, and gave me a further massage, and the occasional spitting on the head of my lad.

The ending was phenomenal, finished me off with lots of oil and a sneaky latex gloved finger up the you know where!

I'll tell you what, it's a pity I live so far away from swords, because this would be a firm regular of mine!

Price for one hour with 2 cums was the equivalent of 24 pints of Guinness.

Enjoy lads
    Anyone have info on this place I would really appreciate it!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Post 2045 - Go back 20 pages
    Go back 20 pages. Do not pass Go. Do not collect any useful information.
    As usual, Small Man strutting his stuff as self-appointed site administrator.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to giuseppeh99 For This Useful Post:

robothecop (24-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    So hard to choose in Dublin lately so many good options anyone have a top 5 list ��...happy Monday
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Post 2045 - Go back 20 pages
    Quote Originally Posted by giuseppeh99 View Post
    Go back 20 pages. Do not pass Go. Do not collect any useful information.
    As usual, Small Man strutting his stuff as self-appointed site administrator.
    Post 2045 answered his query - Hope it was not too much effort for you to read post 2045

9. Default

If anyone has any recommendations in Sword's would love to hear them

10. Default

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster here! Would someone mind PM'ing me so info on Fang please? Would really appreciate it!

11. Default

Hi lads can someone pm me about broken pen plz would much appreciate it

Went to a place in the mines of rath where I used to go pre Covid. Wasn’t at the level of when Amy used to be there but still was a decent appointment. Good initial B2B but ended up massaging the lady instead which was very enjoyable. Oil didn’t have any scent or leave any marks which was great seeing a shower wasn’t available.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyskys For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (24-03-23)