Page 117 of 378 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3774

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Can anyone pm me more info on the place in d6 with the 2R. Want to go tomorrow but I found 3rs in d6 want to make sure I'm going to the right one

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    I have gone to most of those pink places if not all and never been offered full service.... was this recent?
    I'm after answering a PM about the Pink Place, I thought it was to you. It was pre Covid the last time that I was in it, very close in time to Covid but.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    In a similar vein, anyone any info on the massage lady in D6 who has flames in her headline and amazing pics in a black bikini - thinking too good to be true, please PM info if you've met her, thanks!
    Is she now advertising in a purple bikini? would love to know if she is genuine...

guys, just a heads up to avoid an "ancient" massage where Harold is cross. I went yesterday and the massage was like she was sanding my back, and then the ending was as basic as you could imagine. I know there's two girls that work there but this mini one wasn't a good experience. Almost got up and left at on point like leaving the cinema early haha

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whitewashman View Post
    Is she now advertising in a purple bikini? would love to know if she is genuine...
    Yes! Also sometimes a blue bikini. Posts 1169 and 1170 in this thread have cooled my interest massively.

Reviews

Eventually got to meet the legendary Fang on Tuesday but unfortunately not for a massage. I can see why she gets so many compliments on here. She’s one hot lady. She was sitting in the reception area when I arrived for my appointment for a 4 Hands Massage with the beautiful and sexy Isa and Ellie. She told me that she rarely works these days unless one of the other girls is on holiday. I’m hoping that happens sometime I’m visiting there again.
    Another contributor on here told me about his experience with these two beauties so I decided to treat myself and wow what a treat it turned out to be. I’ve seen both of these girls separately but together is another experience altogether. Only problem is that they are addictive and I don’t know where the cash is going to come from but I most definitely will be seeing them again.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by powersupply View Post
    Eventually got to meet the legendary Fang on Tuesday but unfortunately not for a massage. I can see why she gets so many compliments on here. She’s one hot lady. She was sitting in the reception area when I arrived for my appointment for a 4 Hands Massage with the beautiful and sexy Isa and Ellie. She told me that she rarely works these days unless one of the other girls is on holiday. I’m hoping that happens sometime I’m visiting there again.
    Another contributor on here told me about his experience with these two beauties so I decided to treat myself and wow what a treat it turned out to be. I’ve seen both of these girls separately but together is another experience altogether. Only problem is that they are addictive and I don’t know where the cash is going to come from but I most definitely will be seeing them again.
    Agreed 100%.fang is great. She trained her girls very well.All very friendly and attentive.not clock watchers. Havent got chance to meet every girl there yet. But enjoyed every visit

Any salons left in the bag it strasse area? There was the place with the red door and a place in a basement a few doors up, but both seem closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brosidon View Post
    While on my travels I came across a little place just off the bottom of the hill where Fin makes Glass. Anyone been?
    Is that the place advertising an Irish girl? Spoke to her today, she seemed nice but not available at time I could make. Has anyone been?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rck100 View Post
    Is that the place advertising an Irish girl? Spoke to her today, she seemed nice but not available at time I could make. Has anyone been?
    That's the place alright. She seems to have odd hours. Will try again this week.