Page 359 of 378 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3772

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

In the city center has anyone tried that place that advertises on the street. 3 Brazilian girls offering massage and waxing? On the street named after the pervy prince

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    Hello lads, today I went to a place I'll call Blackdoor (hopefully the name catches on like Broken Pen and Fang's). Great massage, beautiful girls, highly recommend. Its appointment only, so no walk-ins. Very easy to find on the street
    Seen three different ads with different phone nos for that black door in the usual place - The girls look stunning.
    I understand that after your visit you will not have far to go to get a taxi or place a bet.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Seen three different ads with different phone nos for that black door in the usual place - The girls look stunning.
    I understand that after your visit you will not have far to go to get a taxi or place a bet.
    you got that spot on

Reviews

Any Asian ladies frequent the Blackdoor?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tonythetimetraveller View Post
    Has anyone been to the place that is also offering hair removal? Not looking to get waxed, just curious about the massage.
    red dress lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    I don't know those locations, but I think you're thinking of the wrong spot. This place has no sign and the only distinguishing feature from the outside is the black door. Only way to get there is to have an appointment and be told where to go.

I'll give a clue. "Synonym of Church that is also a girl's name"
    The church clue I'm not getting.
    Is that a place of two herbs in the area where Dickie Rock grew up?!

Reviews

Think - City Center - D1

Quote Originally Posted by Rubadubdub25 View Post
    In the city center has anyone tried that place that advertises on the street. 3 Brazilian girls offering massage and waxing? On the street named after the pervy prince
    I was there previously but the girl moved to D6 and was replaced by Latinas. I followed the previous girl to D6 so can’t speak on the new girls.

Reviews

For Blackdoor search in the street with a filter by location. Seems to be Brazilians only but if you like Brazilians and the photos are in anyway accurate you will like I suspect.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rubadubdub25 View Post
    That's been mentioned on here a few times - Recently & a good while back -
    A poster had an issue with the cost being 10 pints more than the advertised cost - Also the provider when queried seem to think that this was OK as they thought it was normal - just saying !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

EdmundStown (21-02-24)