Page 354 of 378 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3772

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cirus View Post
    Jadee Brazilian Girl who advertises on EI is outstanding.. and a babe !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Citypaul View Post
    I'm thinking of giving that place a visit. It doesn't look great from the outside, though, which puts me off a bit (same with the place behind the west of Ireland burger joint).

Both places seem to get good reviews though, so maybe they are better on the inside. Girls look great too.
    I would say that both places better on the inside -

Fangs was redecorated to a reasonable standard. Its kept clean. Miss Fang would not want to waste a good paint job.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (03-02-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JasonAKAJay1977 View Post
    Could anyone PM Fangs and broken pen location please? Been trying to de-code but cant figure it out..
    Cheers
    Check your PM Private Message box. Sent you a message there.

Went to see miko in fangs. Petite asian - absolute stunner. Good service and quite funny too. Worth a visit - will be back

5. Default

Ah lads. Went to Fangs spot yesterday for the first time. Its nice, clean and cozy inside. Greeted by the beautiful infamous Grainne.. Such a sexy lady,she absolutely blew my mind.
    Beautiful body, great personality! She made an aul lad feel young again lol .
    Saw Monica on the way out - Another gorgeous lady.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JasonAKAJay1977 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (04-02-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JasonAKAJay1977 View Post
    Ah lads. Went to Fangs spot yesterday for the first time. Its nice, clean and cozy inside. Greeted by the beautiful infamous Grainne.. Such a sexy lady,she absolutely blew my mind.
    Beautiful body, great personality! She made an aul lad feel young again lol .
    Saw Monica on the way out - Another gorgeous lady.
    I sent you a PM.
    Ride them on the beaches!

8. Default

Anyone know what type of massage oils they use in a place like Fangs ? I wouldn't like.to come home smelling like some exotic flower :- O !!!!

9. Default

Anyone know what type of massage oils they use in a place like Fangs ? I wouldn't like.to come home smelling like some exotic flower :- O !!!!
    You will be fine in Fangs

Reviews

Neutral non smelling. No real residue. My sense of smell isn’t best since I got Covid so might want a second opinion though.

There is a newish to my knowledge anyway shop opened in the area where a famous Lord went missing. Same owners as one that opened recently in Dun Laoire. Quite handy for me. Quoted 16/24 pints. Chinese run. Anyone recommend? I’ll go anyway I suspect but curious anyway.

11. Default

Lol @ exotic flower. U be grand, no smell off it atall

Reviews

That’s the one. Another member kindly PMd me saying he’d been in a while back and didn’t like what he saw so didn’t avail of anything. While back so might change it. Sounds like you walk a mini gauntlet if you know where it is location wise. I’ll let you know if I visit.