Page 265 of 380 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3791

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Who is the K? I thought milly was on her own.

Reviews

There was a new lady in K and M last week. Advertised as Xue on here briefly. Had messaged back and forth but didn’t go in. Not sure is she still there but if she is did anyone visit?

K of K and M only works part time. Her schedule is generally fixed. If you ring and she is not working you will be told when she is on. If you ask for someone specific you should get (unless they are avoiding you).

Finally anyone been to the place that Adam and Eve got kicked out of on a Street with a direction and a royal title? I u eerstand there is a choice between 2 ladies (if available)?

I'm disappointed that my previous masterpiece was taken down, but I'll try again with just the informative bits. The clingy, gatekeeping shmucks can keep their mouths shut.

Had a massage with Lisa in Swords. Discreet entrance, good directions.
    Lisa looks good, don't let the photos on her ad deceive you.
    Massage wise, happy start, she does an actual good massage, very happy finish.
    Anyone looking for her should get their hands on some street magic (stupid codes, but I've no choice).

I won't be responding to PM's for a while. I've had enough of toxic fruits.

-Jim
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 10-07-23 at 08:13. Reason: Not allowed - pricing

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemini4362 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (11-07-23), flirtyman (11-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by pussypleaser View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Went to see a well known lady in swords who was highly recommended in here.But I don't get what all the fuss is about her. But each to own I guess
    I went to her a couple of months back - even tho I enjoyed it, I wouldnt understand the fuss either.

Although, what got me intrigued was a review from a member here, quite detailed - yet I don't remember it being removed like the most recent one.

The apartment I had my massage in was grubby, id rather a bit clenlier.

I would reiterate, this lady was lovely...very warming.
    I do want to go back, but im in no rush.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volvicwater For This Useful Post:

claremorris (11-07-23), robothecop (10-07-23)

Maybe some have a skewed memory of their incounter ,for one reason or another

But on my memory of the post it sounded like the perfect appointment, strange?

Anyway, every day is different , everyone is different
    And everyone can be different on any day

Your money,your choice

8. Default

Recent activity:

Spent some time with the new girl Monica in Fang’s - if you like boobs (hence my name) - then you are in for a treat. Good fun and it will make any boob lover very very happy.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boobsmakemehappy For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (11-07-23), td1 (13-07-23)

Met Lisa a few months ago . Thanks for the PM with contact details guys. Lovely warm girl great to talk too. Good massage with a super ending. Oh those puppies 🤣 Anyone have contact for Lucy/Ting Ting in Bray?

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry68 View Post
    Finally anyone been to the place that Adam and Eve got kicked out of on a Street with a direction and a royal title? I u eerstand there is a choice between 2 ladies (if available)?
    I've been curious about this place since seeing a very happy punter coming out while walking by recently. Anyone have experience there?

Also, are there any girls with big natural tits? Ideally Asian and otherwise slim, but that's shooting for the stars!

Reviews

I’m going to try it tomorrow or Thursday. They advertise elsewhere as “non sexual” but that definition may be elastic. Or to be more correct I’m hoping it is 😊. M of Mily is blessed with a large and shapely bosom. She’s also slim and is an all round lovely lady with excellent English. Her massage is top notch.

13. Default

Any info on the new girls in fangs which one is the Irish girl and has anyone met her gonna book for the end of the week