Page 129 of 380 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3797

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Have an idea about Fang’s place and the Broke Pen place. What’s the super place and lettuce? Cannot figure them out. Anyone fancy PM’ing me?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DubTony38 View Post
    Have an idea about Fang’s place and the Broke Pen place. What’s the super place and lettuce? Cannot figure them out. Anyone fancy PM’ing me?
    Sent you some info there.

There was a young Taiwanese girl who wore a mask and gloves while massaging in Harold's Cross at a shop that would beat silver in the medals. Anyone know if she's working elsewhere?

Went to Rathmines Thai "insert nighttime planet" massage beside a popular farmers cafe. Woman was pretty aged and not a looker. Massage was okay with some teasing but didn't request extras even tho they were likely on the cards.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cillbot View Post
    Just been to a place thats actually officially opening tomorrow on the street where pale monks are. Offers basic massage and he for one hour at 14 pints up to full service for 3 times that. Very hot brazilian girl with massive bangers called Eva working there. If your into plus size women shes an excellent punt and top girl as well
    Very interested in Eva if anyone has any info, my inbox is open. 🤞

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Talle195 View Post
    There was a young Taiwanese girl who wore a mask and gloves while massaging in Harold's Cross at a shop that would beat silver in the medals. Anyone know if she's working elsewhere?

Went to Rathmines Thai "insert nighttime planet" massage beside a popular farmers cafe. Woman was pretty aged and not a looker. Massage was okay with some teasing but didn't request extras even tho they were likely on the cards.
    Send you PM re it.

See in same area up the street the one with 2 R branches one of them now fully closed. The one next to sunbed place and down from pizza place fully closed.

Any one been to building with 3 to 4 massages place - Any thing on offeer in there?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    Send you PM re it.

See in same area up the street the one with 2 R branches one of them now fully closed. The one next to sunbed place and down from pizza place fully closed.

Any one been to building with 3 to 4 massages place - Any thing on offeer in there?
    Any info on why the R place shut, always seemed busy enough when I visited - maybe a sign of the times, punters having less disposable cash/cost of keeping a place open has gone up, etc?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Any info on why the R place shut, always seemed busy enough when I visited - maybe a sign of the times, punters having less disposable cash/cost of keeping a place open has gone up, etc?
    It was always a busy place. From what I heard the whole building and one next door with sundbeds plus apartments being sold. All apartments upsatairs already have got evictions notices and required to be out by early next year. Assume her shop was also under pressure to leave building as well.

Could drive some of clients there down the street to building with 3/4 massage rooms in it. No idea standard of massage in that building or any extras on offer.

Reviews

Ah, interesting! I see my favourite has moved to the other R...they may all be a bit cramped in there now!

Likewise haven't been down the street so can't comment, thanks for the info!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Ah, interesting! I see my favourite has moved to the other R...they may all be a bit cramped in there now!

Likewise haven't been down the street so can't comment, thanks for the info!
    It will be pretty tight spacewise alright in the other R and other R was laready pretty busy. Whcih one was your Favourite? The owner / her daughter or someother one there. Did not really know the staff that well there.

Reviews

Yes, the daughter I guess - wasn't sure what relation she was but had noticed a big resemblance. Someone mentioned the owner doesn't do HE anymore so I hadn't bothered with her, would imagine she would be top of my list if she did.